C3 Speedaholic XX or Luftverk Plastic Fulvia

Choose for me because I am so passive I must rely upon internet strangers to make small decisions for me. But seriously I’m unsure which one to go with because they both seem like really solid choices for a plastic

1 Like

Let’s make a poll :smile:

• C3 Speedaholic
  • Luftverk Plastic Fulvia

0 voters

5 Likes

So are you getting the Fulvia now? Which colorway?

1 Like

The one thing that has stopped me from seriously considering a Fulvia is the horrible colors. I hope something a bit more colorful comes out.

1 Like

Woah…I just did a video that features both those…literally just uploaded like an hour ago.

But in short, If you want fingerspins…Speedaholic, if you don’t care about fingerspins…Fulvia. (My personal opinion.)

4 Likes

I think I’m actually gonna go with both. My last paycheck included enough tip money to give both a shot so I got lucky :stuck_out_tongue: On that note I’m probably gonna go with the Green and Red Speedaholic XX which I will name Melon, and a cream Fulvia which will probably be named Dairy or something like that

3 Likes

Good choice, they’re complimentary to each other.

1 Like

I’m actually kinda partial to the muted color palette of the Fulvia. Kinda gives it a unique contrast to most yoyos which follow the Speedaholic path of being super colorful. I think both are beauts for different reasons

2 Likes