C3 design Token!

Diameter: 47 mm / 1.85 inches
Width: 37.85 mm / 1.49 inches
Gap Width: 4 mm / .15 inches
Weight: 66.5 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Axle: 8 mm
Response: 19mm Slim Pad
Also Compatible W/ CBC or K-Pad

Now that’s all out of the way, here’s what I have to say about this throw: Whoo! This very miniature throw is so much fun! The weight is just right to not feel too heavy but enough to give it some very respectable spin time. The gap on it is big enough to learn to get good with, but since there isn’t much yoyo to hit the string, it’s a good way to practice good string hits.
When I think ‘tiny throw’ though, I think of my mighty flea. REALLY heavy, REALLY small, REALLY REALLY hard to get a good through, but REALLY REALLY REALLY fun to show off and play with. I find that I think the same thing of the Token, but it’s easy to throw, it’s not too heavy and getting a super sharp clean throw isn’t all that hard.

I think what makes this yoyo stand out is the fact it’s cheap, small, and truly unique. It’s a small enough amount of money you don’t feel bad, but it packs enough fun to make it worth wild. Out of a lot of the yoyos I have, for the price I feel like your getting a great deal! Comes in the c3 design’s boxes, which if you like collecting the boxes like me, I think are super rad. Small, square and see through with a little color makes it looks nice on my shelve of boxes. XD

Cons: For starters, it’s a little sensitive. I’ve scratched it VERY easily outside with out hitting concrete, just enough a corner on a table could scratch it. I’m not saying it’s cheap, not at all, just an easily stratchable yoyo is all. Also, the finish and size makes it a little hard for throw hand grinds and what not, but if your not big into that, don’t worry about it. But other than that, nothing I can speak off.

That wraps up this review, so throw on fellow throwers! Throw on!

i have to tell you this as a guy who has thrown the token a bunch all you need to do is take a cloth and rub it for awhile to work down the finish and it will grind better.

Thanks for the tip! I just traded it though so i’ll pass that along!