C3 Appreciation

I’ve been playing my berserker and krown a lot so I thought I would make a thread for C3.

9 Likes

C3 is criminally underrated

The astraea, the Omnitron , galaxy diver, atomic crash , and speedaholic xx are just outstanding .

4 Likes

The only thing I’ve kept from C3 is just my Galaxy Diver 6061, but really the entire Galaxy series is great. I’d definitely like to get a Master Galaxy again at some point. The original Berserker is also on my checklist of things I’d love to try.

4 Likes

C3 has made some crazy good mono metals. My top 3 C3 throws are probably my top 3 mono-metals.

I hope to try some bi-metals from C3 as well (e.g: the Edolass). Hopefully it will pop up in one of the FS some day.

5 Likes

hell yea, I have the OG Radius and Radius Nexus, still some of the best yoyo’s I’ve ever thrown.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the radius ti compared to the og?

2 Likes

To me they plays very very similar. Probably due to the the material difference, the Ti feels a hair floatier, but slightly reluctant to move COMPARING TO the 7068. You have to push it a bit harder for it to speed up. It also feels a bit stiffer when hitting the string (really tricky).
So if you love either of them, then you will likely dig the other one as well.
If not, then the other one won’t be able to change your mind.

I gotta say both of them are perfect to me… Perfect weight, perfect weight distribution, perfect response system, perfect feels in hand & on the string. I couldn’t fault them on anything lol…

1 Like