Buying a new yoyo

So im planning on getting my first full metal yoyo.
I’ve taken a liking to the Werrd Rhino (my only concern is that it uses a A-size bearing, so i can’t change the bearing with a 10 ball bearing), string theory singularity (i dont like how its super undersized), frantic (really hard to find -.-), and the phenomizm (but im borrowing a friend’s phenomizm atm, so i dont need to buy one yet…)
yeah… i’m pretty picky when it comes to yoyo because i can only choose 1…
The main things I’m looking for is an angular butterfly shape, similar to the frantic-shape, diam of about 2 inches, uses a C-size bearing, has a pricetag of $70 or lower, and is purple (but any other color is still fine).
Do you guys have any recommendations that follow this description?
thanks in advance ;D

I was very impressed with the C3 Di Base as it is very smooth and stable.

The most impressed I’ve been with a somewhat cheap metal, is anything that RecRev makes.
The Mangaroo is mind blowing. If you prefer undersized, the Oscillatrix.

1 Like

I personally tried out the C3 Di Base, and wasn’t that impressed. If you have around $70 dollars, I would try and scout the B/S/T for a One Drop Code1. I just tried one out today at my yoyo meet, and it was AMAZING! Also, a Supernova is a great yoyo, it’s full sized, and flows through tricks like butter. If I were you I’d just scout the B/S/T for throws, because you can get mint and practically new throws, and save yourself about $20-30 dollars. So you could get a $100 dollar throw for about $70, which is just in your price range :smiley: Good luck!

1 Like

I agree with koenigseggfire about the di base.

hey
how about the yoyojam fever
they got purpel special edition
if u want

Are you looking for more angular throws? like the Rhino and the phenomizm?

What do you like in a jojo?

anything yyr really

Yep. Because its so easy to find a YYR for $70.

I have the Singularity and I love it. Mine is bead blasted and it grinds like a dream. If your a fan of undersized you’d probably like it, it also makes you waaaay better at hitting tricks because you need a little more precision with it. Its my daily throw. Definitely something you should try.

1 Like

Duncan Metropolis- just barely full sized, angular shape, purple option, great bang for your buck. That would leave you with money left for a 100 pack of poly string and a 10 ball I believe. (although I have to say that I’m not very impressed with the 10 ball) hope this helps!

1 Like

or duncan echo