Buying a 66% Sleipnir, some one talk me out of it

Lol you can always trade it or sell it later why not ! Lol course your talking to a guy who just bought 16 yoyo in past 2 weeks lmao

4 Likes

you could have just said, the guy who bought a TISS HB and it would have been enough lolololo

okay where is that impulse purchase thread?

2 Likes

Hahahaa i wanna buy the non 66% :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Dude the Sleipnir is like my favourite yoyo.

wouldn’t be considering $95 for a 66% version if it wasn’t

3 Likes

Im waiting on the surveil release in couple days thats my next purchase haha. Or wildfire or both in red

2 Likes

My dune should come today yay!!! New pics for other thread lol

3 Likes

DO IT and review it! I think about it often but have had to cut back on my yoyo spending, so it hasn’t made my I can’t live without it list. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. And hey, if you don’t like it, prolly won’t be too difficult to find a buyer on this BST. If you are willing to take a $5-10 loss, you could consider it a rental fee. I’m trying to get into that mindset, but I have such a hard time letting go of them. The Sleipner is such a great throw, one of my favorites as well. Let us know what you decide. :mask:

5 Likes

Well, I think we all knew that this was inevitable…

3 Likes

you shouldn’t have asked here, we’re all sales persons. Look forward to your review

3 Likes

I should do a review of all my yoyos some time… hm maybe I should

Do like a Noob reviews yoyos for noobs kinda thing

2 Likes

Do the 66% Sleipnir first please. I am sooooooo curious lol

1 Like

will do!

1 Like

Happy birthday to your son!

3 Likes

Thank you! @French

1 Like

I saw you purchased thie 66% Sleipnir, enjoy it! Remember, while $95 is a lot of money, as long as you aren’t taking away from your ability to feed, clothe and shelter your family, you should be able to splurge every now and again. Better to buy a $95 yoyo today, than to deny yourself to the point where you snap and come rolling into your home with a $95,000 Tesla. Just don’t buy 1,000 of these $95 yoyos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

haha totally, as far as midlife goes I guess yoyo is a relative cheap hobby.
“relative” because I can clearly see that for some people it’s a very expensive hobby :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just think about it this way:

1. If you get it and love it, you have spent 95 dollars very wisely.
  2. If you get it and don’t love it, you have spent 95 dollars and can still go to the bst and sell it. Say you resell it at 80 dollars, you have now spent 15 dollars wisely to play this yoyo because now you know, it wasn’t for you.
  3. If you don’t you will always wonder if you should have. Don’t be that guy! :smirk:
3 Likes

Wise words. :slight_smile:

So that TISS Hummingbird… :rofl:

3 Likes

Can’t speak for the Sleipnir but I absolutely love my Little Edge Beyond. It matches its bigger brother too!

6 Likes

That is so cute. :slight_smile:

1 Like