Butterfly knife VS Yoyo?

Anything is possible with practice :smiley:

1 Like

Reality is not an attitude.

1 Like

I’ve said it a million times, it’s all in the hands.

2 Likes

inserts “why not both”, meme. *

1 Like

This is a thread for @Kaylinity

Ś̷̢̬̯̙̩̯̂̈́́̄ ̴̣̩̻̘̽̅͐̈̄̽U̸͇̖̹̲̍̂́͝ ̷͖̖̦͂̽̄͆͆̈͋̏M̴̳͈̪̃̀̆̀̾̾ ̴̧̀M̸̱͍̳̯̿͑͌͗̕ ̶̧̧͖͓̹̼͈̀̋̈́͛͋̈́͒Ȏ̴̱̩͔͎̲̃ ̷̛̫̝̽͂̿́̑̇̈́N̴͕̂̇͂͘͘͝ ̶̢͙͉̻̜̣̒́͊̀̈̆͆͘E̵̛̥̝͗̿͛͐̐ ̵͈̭̅Ḓ̴̢͉̲̲̭̥̜̀̿͆͂̅̽͘͝ ̵̨̙̩̥̺̝͇̏͑̒͘

Hello chat

11 Likes

I’m actually surprised there aren’t more members with butterfly knives.

10 Likes

Is that the lucha?

2 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

How do you like it? I’ve had trouble deciding between that one or the Bear ops bear song viii

1 Like

I would except my fixed blades beat any folder in a fight. Also highly illegal in California.
Also also buy Benchmade.

2 Likes

I prefer a fixed blade any day absolutely

1 Like

More like a danger fidget spinner for me :joy:

1 Like

I got kids this just seems like an inevitable baby with a knife scenario

1 Like

I’m a pretty “noob” balisong person - I follow the scene here and there over the years but I don’t have much to compare it to since I usually spend my money on yoyos instead of balisongs.

It’s my only bearing live blade balisong, and because of that, it’s wicked scary. The way that this thing swings open and plays feels vastly different then something that just has pivot screws. I actually think I need a trainer blade for it, so that I can get used to it - for now, it just opens packages and other edc things, I don’t flip it much.

2 Likes

They have kid friendly balisongs now, they’re made of plastic.

Also, TSA approved, you can take it on the flight with you.

2 Likes

I don’t know Man, it’s freaking out my pbj.

1 Like

These are good, but i REALLLLYYYY like the Tayflipper! Spendy, but so many color options and performs super well. I love all the options for trainers these days.

The metal one is a vulp, the plastic one is my tayflipper

2 Likes

I was eyeing a Vulp as my next new trainer.

Have you tried the Zippy? The Tayflipper looks nice.