So ever since I got into yoyo’s I have been eyeballing one yoyo the entire time which is the w1ld the Contra beta. It is literally been the only yoyo that I’ve had in my cart and I always keep looking at.
The problem is though I never see anybody use one. I never see anybody sell one. I’ve never even heard anybody review one.
If anybody has a contra beta, can you tell me how it is and what your thoughts are because it’s really one yoyo I want so bad.
Here’s something I want to ask is there any cheaper yo-yos out there that are sleeper hits that people just pass right by and never give it a second thought
I think I tried one at club, but I have to say w!ld rarely misses, I have enjoy all of their throws that I have tried, even the mono Wildless. I have two of those lol
Buy W1LD with confidence. They only make one model I don’t like. Shitsujin or however it’s spelled. They make banger after banger to the point that I sometimes wonder how they can be so consistently good.
Gotcha. Just wondering what about the yoyo Friends? Helix any good? I was just trying to buy something on the cheaper side that plays well for 30 bucks. I’m sure it’s not the best but I was just trying to get like an idea of. Is there cheaper yo-yos that are good.
Yeah the contrabanda is one that I’m definitely going to be getting for sure but now I got to thinking what cheaper stuff is actually good cuz I was thinking about the Pacer 50 bucks and if I use a different website I can get 15% off with their Reddit code
Both Yoyofriends and W1LD make excellent stuff. Even though I like the Helix, I think Ultracut does better for balancing comfort and performance. But Helix will be way better for finger spins. Can’t go wrong either way.
I’m going to throw the C3 Imagine breaker into the mix. In my opinion, it’s one of the most versatile budget throws that performs way above it’s price.
It’s amazing how spoiled for choice we are for such a niche hobby. Daily I find at least half a dozen models mentioned on this board that I’ve never seen or heard of, usually mentioned with praise lol.
I heard somewhere that it’s easier to make a good YoYo than a bad one