Bust a move!

I got the first two steps almost perfect…I can’t wait for your new step pheenix. Also, loving the new way to get into GT…Can’t wait!!!

DONE!

I found the best song for this game. I uploaded it, then it got disabled (copyright). Then I found another version of the same song in the audio library and swapped. Tne when it was done swapping, it was back to the original version. So please give some thanks to YouTube for disabling a song they have licensed.

It is a pretty simple move. A single underpass to a black GT. Nothing more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9MyKUFvqeA

Someone needs to go from a Black GT and do a ninja vanish cause they’re so cool! XP

OK, Pheenix, I’m doin the underpass and its not gettin wat u got…any help?

Two things can happen here:

1. You are underpassing the wrong way.
  2. You kinda have to drop one segment of string on your throwhand, but that’s mostly instinctive

You are in fact allowed to make the next move.

Awesome move Pheenix :wink:

oh I got it now…3 steps down!!! I’m surprised at myself that I can do them all. Can’t wait for this trick to be finished it’s gonna be so awesome!!!

Ok, just wonderin, how do all u people film urself yoyoing? its usually either 2 far away or 2 close when I do it. I might do a newb version of bust a move, so I need 2 know. (and also, pandajoe is that ok if i use ur idea as long as I give u credit?)

Its good to have a friend help position the camera for you :wink:

Is there any way I can do it without anybody else?

Place a item about your size and you look through the camera, and pretend it’s you with a Yo-Yo.

I’m confused, what?

I normally use a tripod. But my tripod takes too much space in my room, so I actually put the camera on a shelf. But I did do some test-takes to position myself and the camera. Always do that.

Thanks, I think I’ll do a newb version of this in the next week maybe. I already thought of a mount.

Is anybody posting the 4th move in the trick?

Guys I don’t want this thread to stop here, so I’m posting a comment just to get it going again. I don’t know how to do anything from a black GT, so…

Now that I’ve tried a couple of things I don’t think there’s a good move to go to from the black gt. Anybody else wanna try something?

I think wee need to move a bit away from complicated stuff. Maybe just a trapeze to lindy loop thing or something like that.

I dunno. It’s up to you guys.