Got my video up!!!

At the last minute too. Thanks for all that helped.

Please rate, comment, or whatever. Thanks!

1 Like

nice man you could win

1 Like

Wow thanks! I hope I at least get a honorable mention.

Thanks bro! Actually the videos are being judged by the YoYoSam team.

LOL, thanks!

That was just fantastic! :smiley: From 1:16 to 1:20, my eyes melted due to exposure to pure awesomeness! ;D

;D Thanks! Thats one of my Fav tricks.

Best video I’ve ever seen. *****

1 Like

Thanks! Oh and I do whatever my rice crispies say too. :smiley:

Wow, that was pretty good. To give you my honest opinion, i think andrew’s was better, but that was still fantastic.

1 Like

i noticed everyone here is on a bust a move team wats going on with that?
sorry for being off topic it just caught my eye

Thanks and yeah, I agree. Oh well at least it was better than my bombsquad video, lol!

I’m not sure. I guess we just challenge another team and make videos but IDK. Maybe someone should make a thread about it.

Yah, i actually got a camera now so i’m gonna be holding a contest for best new trick. It’s will a forum team battle. But it will be after this weekend to because i have to move into my new house.

Great moves, and a great song. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

Wow dude! Really smooth, and cool looking tricks! I really liked that finger grind you did, and then grabbed the yoyo while it was spinning, and whipped the string on! Good job, and I liked how you changed backgrounds! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:
Now all I have to do is wait for the 10th. Man its gonna take forever…

Wow. That was one of most well done videos I’ve seen in along time. It had a great song, and went with you’re video just perfectly. Good editing job. Your tricks were amazing to. I can tell you practice hard, hard ,hard to get those tricks as smooth and flowing as they are. Really great job. :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks! You know, this is why I love this site so much. So much friendly people that are so encouraging. ;D Thanks peeps!

great entry.

1 Like