I just bought my Spingear Limited edition Speeder, it comes with a double-ring response compared to the usual hybrid response. If i’m not wrong it, unlike the dark magic, cannot be tightened till it’s responsive. Not much of a problem because i’m learning binding.
Anyway here are the questions, sound pretty beginner but i think i need answers if i want to yoyo well.
- How do you throw sleepers and breakaways really straight?
- will konkave bearings make string tricks a whole lot easier because it shifts the other layers to the center?
- how do you do a really good bind? how much string should we turn into the yoyo’s gap? is it normal for a ‘tail’ to form after doing a bind? how do you do the ‘inverse trapeze’ bind that andre sometimes does in his tutorial videos?
- any tips to swinging the yoyo around and stuff for good, fast, and easy mounting so as not to waste spin time? tips for aiming for the gap?
- is there any way to adjust string tension in an unresponsive yoyo without letting the yoyo down and letting it unwind? i cant seem to do ufo’s on it.