Bumble Bee buzz?

We’re there gap width dimensions on there? I’d love to know if they made any changes there.

Looping with a bi metal sounds super scary!

4 Likes

Agreed !!! That would be the only downside to the yo-yo :sweat_smile: especially if you do shoot the moon !!

2 Likes

With a gap that wide, and that much weight on the rims I’m kinda shocked it responds with a forward pass even with the fat pads you’ve got in there. looks like almost twice the width of the standard BB

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. For sure looks like a fun slimline.
Now I want one of these and an gamer xl light…

3 Likes
4 Likes

The pads aren’t recessed!?

IDK, how’s the yoyo supposed to flip with all that weight on the rims? The rings are on the inner part, but still…

2 Likes

I still have my old cold fusion, and you gotta throw one if you ever get the chance. I don’t know why they can’t figure it out these days, but I’ve tried most imitators, and they have so far just been that.

3 Likes

The pads are recessed and it’s set up to take friction stickers. This is a shot from when I received it ( a year ago -WOW)

It wasn’t responding how I wanted. A friend from yoyo club hooked me up with these thick pads that fit (the friction sticker area) to help with response. I only put it in one side and left the other equipped as is.

Thick pad on left

8 Likes

Screenshot from my conversation with the man.

Feels good for it to finally have a name.

8 Likes

@bjardin

Are there going to be Bumble Bee’s in Blue/Aqua like the Prototype in this thread?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

I think things have just shifted, and makers are going for different characteristics. It just makes those old ones more precious if that’s what you prefer!

1 Like

Maybe so. It seems to me when they call it a bumblebee, they’re trying to advertise it as something that’ll play like that old thing that people are nostalgic for.

1 Like

I see what you mean. Yeah, they were definitely going for something different here!

Got to put the proto side by side with the OG today.

9 Likes