Bullseye 🎯 by YoYoFactory

Godspeed™ for Godspeed. DNA™ for DNA. Bullseye?

Handle 'em all and learn to ‘Hit the Bullseye!’ for those insanely long fingerspins!

Bullseye-YoYoFactory

Bullseye is in a league of its own! It spins like a champ, both on the string and on your finger. The rings around its center can help guide your finger to the sweet spot with a two finger spin approach, but with a bit of practice, you’ll be popping that Bullseye right onto your single finger like a pro. And guess what? Its not-so-deep pocket means less friction, which equals super long spins on your finger. It’s like no other, truly unmatched!

Bullseye-Orange-Green-Fade Bullseye-Galaxy Bullseye-Red Bullseye-Aqua

So, if you’re ready to unlock those epic fingerspins, Bullseye’s got your back! Give it a shot and see the magic for yourself. Happy yoyoing whether that is going godspeed, DNA, or the hitting the bullseye! :dart::yo-yo:

13 Likes

The cup and ano look really slick. It’s not a yo for me but I enjoy it’s price point and I’m sure it will be some youngsters nostalgia pick in a few years. Anyone that gets it please lemme’ know how it plays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

same here, looks really good but not my style

1 Like

It was sold by yoyofactory Europe a couple of weeks ago already so i got one.

Its excellent and the best yoyofactory fingerspin yoyo I’ve played.

3 Likes

And what if neither is? Can I be happy anyway? Please, I want to be happy.

2 Likes

No you have to do either of those.

4 Likes

I guess I‘ll be happy after all.

1 Like
1 Like

the same thing I would have said for the TurnTable, I didn’t like it aesthetically and I would never have bought it, for any reason… then I was lucky enough to be able to try it and for a few years now I have what I consider my best monometal ever .
Think about it. :wink:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:read :wink:

1 Like

My unadulterated aversion for uninspired visible laser engravings aside, this looks like a real good yoyo. Masked guts, very nice.

1 Like

nice detail that denotes an aspect of appreciable care. In reality there would have been no need as the finish is very silky and light and could in no way cause problems or abrasions to the string.

Very brave to release this after the Cheatcode came out and made fingerspins automatic for everyone. That also being said it looks like this yo will be better built for normal performance than the Cheatcode was

1 Like

I have the Cheatcode but I am enjoying my Bullseye so much more.

At this price point I am really happy with it.

5 Likes

The cheatcode was cool and all but WAY over hyped.

2 Likes

My main thing is that it was slowwwwwwwww. The quality of the yo was super good and it does what it advertises but it felt weak and was like glue in terms of acceleration

I was personally super disappointed in the fingerspin capability. This might have to do with the fact that I’m pretty big and my fingers might be a bit thicker than the average yoyo player.

But my shooting star did Fingerspins twice as long as the cheatcode did.

And so does the bullseye.

3 Likes

I liked it personally although i have short fingernails. On rare occasions i could even get the code to stop on my finger and still keep balance. That being said I could see the higher friction of the delrin also being annoying

1 Like

Bro you’re like a serious judo blackbelt…I bet your fingers are ridiculously strong lol they prolly have little finger biceps :muscle: hah!

Both speedaholic xx and shfx have a similar finger spin cup and spin so ridiculously long, it makes me disappointed finger spinning on anything else. Prolly the downside of finger spin focused yo-yos…now I’m spoiled by spintime

2 Likes

Lol fingers are strong when they’re not bruised yeah…or dislocated.

Speedaholic was good as well but for me personally the shooting star was king by far.

1 Like