What did you throw 2023?

I like? absolutely yes!
it has the same dimensions as the TurnTable, it weighs a gram more.
Due to the two different materials, and the different weight distribution (note the thickness of the Bullseye rim compared to the much thinner one of the TurnTable) it still makes them two very stable yoyos (both in traditional and horizontal play) and with long tempos. of spinning but with a very different behavior from each other.
The gram of weight is felt a lot but not because it weighs down the yoyo or from a recoil during the launch phase but because it makes the yoyo more relaxed and floating compared to the TurnTable which instead is more versatile for a fast game and lends itself better with more sudden jerks and changes of direction, resulting lighter and having that typical sound in the bind phase that makes you think of a titanium yoyo, a feature that the Bullseye does not have.
The shape of the Bullseye catchzone has a more accentuated H and its finish is silky, this gives it very long grinding times, in addition, the concave part in the hub has a slightly larger diameter favoring both tricks like DNA and yoyo grub that on the TurnTable are still feasible but only if performed with absolute precision (the Bullseye forgives much more)
In conclusion, it has met my expectations a lot and it is not a copy of the TurnTable at all but a yoyo with its own character and personality. Clearly it is a low cost and it is not free from defects… I know that some vibrate, the finish seems very delicate, mine for example has some anodizing spots but for the price and for what it offers in terms of performance it is absolutely to have and I was very happy to see that YYF finally made this design available to everyone (which inexplicably did not happen with the TurnTable, which remained little more than a prototype) which for me remains perhaps the best example of weight distribution ever made to date on a monometal.

23 Likes