Brusing problems...

makes sense what KC said though… kind of a long winded explanation of how tough you are and how you “FIGHT THROUGH IT!” no matter what…

not at all what OP was asking, and the answer you gave was neither informative nor helpful.

if you don’t have anything nice to say, well you know the rest… or you could of course come on to a hobby forum and basically call out some kid on how he’s not as tough as you and he needs to buck up, i suppose the choice is yours.

The last line made me lol.

the exact same thing used to bug me but eventually it just went away… i never notice it anymore. i guess my hand just strengthnd to it… i would recommend laying off yoyoing for a day or two and let your hand repair itself. its the same idea as working out. your body will get your hand on par… the worst thing you can do is keep agravating it because it doesnt let it heal…

thanks so much!

Well. Out of all this back and forth we get what?

Com 'on Man. A yoyo is a object that we throw and catch at some point. If catching a yo is bothering one so much as to make a thread about it one word comes to mind after reaching page 3, SOFT.

Seriously. Maybe knitting, chess, or checkers would be a better hobby. I’m not being a jerk but if something like this makes it to the 3rd page then maybe soft is the key word. Throwing a super hard sleeper and binding will be forceful. Throwing a strong sleeper with a responsive yoyo and tugging will result in a fast return. Using a responsive yoyo and throwing like a mad man will also result in some tender hands but making a thread about it just isn’t worthy unless there were mistakes being made to cause such hand burning effects.

Sorry for being blunt but once again Com’ on Man! It’s a toy. I’m out and still confused how this is on page 3.

dude i get what you say but if you read the previous posts , I’ve had other throws that didn’t do this to me and once i started consistently getting the bruise it raised a flag in my mind to , why is this happening , I’m never gonna quit i know that for sure I’m getting a different throw thats less angular and I’m catching more softly , this is a forum if i have a question I’m gonna utilize it to my full ability, and thats the great thing about the forum and it isn’t a responsive throw its a werrd tre , a fully unresponsive high end throw and ive been throwing for 2 years

^ This.

Honestly, if your yoyo is still spinning after you’ve finished a trick, then just do another one. I pretty much throw until my yoyo runs out of spin, I’d love to have the problem of it having too-long of a spin time… =P

[quote=“Midlifeyoyoman,post:45,topic:60459”]
Well. Out of all this back and forth we get what?

Com 'on Man. A yoyo is a object that we throw and catch at some point. If catching a yo is bothering one so much as to make a thread about it one word comes to mind after reaching page 3, SOFT.

Seriously. Maybe knitting, chess, or checkers would be a better hobby. I’m not being a jerk but if something like this makes it to the 3rd page then maybe soft is the key word. Throwing a super hard sleeper and binding will be forceful. Throwing a strong sleeper with a responsive yoyo and tugging will result in a fast return. Using a responsive yoyo and throwing like a mad man will also result in some tender hands but making a thread about it just isn’t worthy unless there were mistakes being made to cause such hand burning effects.

Sorry for being blunt but once again Com’ on Man! It’s a toy. I’m out and still confused how this is on page 3.
[/quote
It’s well, one of the pages was pretty much JUST studio’s reply…

Fixed

Get a lighter yoyo to practice with? Train with a Speedaholic, or a Whip, One, etc. something light until you can catch comfortably, then use your Tre.

that could work maybe ill get a competition plastic like then rally or the yeti and ill practice with that

Getarallygetarally omg yes yes yes best Idea ever

i was thinking more toward yeti haha

What type of glove do you use??

Yeti is a lot more rounded for catches, compared to the Rally. Just sayin’. If you like Werrd, grab a Minute, pop out the response and sili it properly. Lightweight and comfortable on catches.

i will!

Give it a bit of time to heal. I had a bad bruise for about 2 weeks. I was rebruising it with subsequent play. When I gave it a bit of time to heal it never came back after that.

Funny thing was that I got the bruise with a hard throw with my responsive Cold Fusion. I had just learned of non-responsive play and I bought a Juggernaut. (The thing is a rock). I was seriously afraid of this throw because I was just learning binds and it was KILLING me! I love it now though.

yea thats what keeps happening to me ill try that