Broken Blood Vessel, OMG OUCH!

So the other day my freshly siliconed Yuuksta was playing a bit snappy and I went to do a hidemassa hook and it snapped back to my hand unexpectedly and hit my middle finger so hard that it actually broke a blood vessel. Its been like 4 days and my finger is all blue and bruised and hurts amazingly bad. Has this ever happened to any of you? I guess its a lesson learned that whip/laceration style tricks are probably not the best tricks to test out a fresh sili job with. :slight_smile:

Same thing happened to me with my Playmaxx Bumblebee. Just that I forgot what trick I was doing, and, wham! :stuck_out_tongue:

oh ya, that’s happened to me like a million times and it makes me so mad every time it does lol.

I do that to my left elbow every week, literally, I swear I had to have chipped bone by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Word to the wise don’t get a Spyder that sucker slashed my elbow open. Cursed novelty spike, and I had my hand smashed by my Marmot. To say how I feel atleast we’re back on speaking terms.