Bleeding and yoyoing.

Just wondering has anybodybody practiced SO hard that theyre fingers actually bled? This has only happened to me once and it was when I was making a pretty complicated combo with a lot of string segments so I think that must’ve caused it. Just curious! :wink:

Not bled, but I did throw my back out.

i stop when i lacerate my fingers via string burn. ive never bled from yoyoing before though because my fingers are pretty calloused from yoyoing already and are thus very tough.

Hiroyuki Suzuki string burned his finger to the point of bleeding on a Korean tv show. You must be good. :smiley:

I’ve hit myself between the eyes causing a cut after a bad bind.

I get some string burn on my offhand index finger

i was doing 5a and my counterweight was a pretty sharp dice and the counterweight hited my elbow pretty hard and i bled during a second after it stop

I’ve ripped the callus off my finger a few times causing it to bleed, but that’s about it

I’ve gotten cut on my knee by a really dull piece of wood, but never cut myself with a string. My skins came off once and an opening in my finger but it never bled

“Finger, meet sides of uncapped ringmaster”; five minutes later “Finger, meet band aid.”

Nope, but had some pretty bad string burn which hurts a lot