Show me yo finger

hey everyone post a pic of your yoyo finger ;D

you know the part where your string goes

This won’t end well.

I’ve been yoyoing for 6 years and it looks the same as it did before I started.

foreal :0

Mine has like a permenent line indent, and the skins all roughed up there.

From 5a the string has made a caulked cut. It’s permanent, it hurts, but not as bad as what gym did to my hands.

the string burned and dried my hands to the point it ripped, and spewed some blood on my string. stupid angle hairs…

Let me give my reasons. I was a mechanic for a long time and my fingers were calloused before yoyoing. Therefore the only thing that could have happened was the string indentation. That didn’t happen either. Oh well. I can guarantee you that if they did a nuclear dye test on my blood flow to my finger it would not be normal though. lol

lol, YOUR SKINS SO CALLOUSED YOU COULD CUT YOUR FINGER OFF AND NOT EVEN REALIZE!

My throw finger is so callused, dry, cracked, bleeding, I have to constantly lotion it to keep it halfway normal.

Eww, dude, you wan’t it to get nasty so it doesn’t hurt. Lotion will make your skin to week!

well, my middle finger is quite callused. And my left pointer finger is callused from eli hops and braintwister combos and other stuff.

is anybody actually gonna POST a pic? how abput you, Icthus ;D

I don’t get the point of this.

I’m 15 years with a finger of a 60 year old. :frowning:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9355/img0594d.jpg

not even close elophant.

May I see your finger?

^ pull mine!

only my index finger is jacked up, its not visible at the moment because I’ve been looping.

If you google images of fingers on google you get some pretty funky looking pics of fingers. LOL

I hope you guys understood that. LOL

Am i the only one here who wanted to show u a pic of the bird ;D or at the vary least the goat haha