Brent Stole Help!!!

I just can’t get it. I don’t really understand what is supposed to happen and how you get into the triangle. Somebody please post a video!!! THANKS

Anybody? I would love just a simple explanation and if you know a good tutorial on youtube or something…

Be patient, its only been an hour-ish.  This should help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcQO4j4oy0

I couldn’t get it at first either but it helped when I did double brent stole, for some reason I could get that but not a normal one so maybe try that.

Learn trapeze to triangle. Besides the part about starting from a trapeze, this is the same thing that happens when you do Brent Stole.

Also, try searching the forum. There’s lots of good information in some of those other topics.

OHHHHHHH!!! I did it like twice but now I can’t do it again, I can’t land it on the string anybody have advice??

Quick, what strings are you using?

100% polyester highlights

Oh sorry this is me on another account.

Anybody have advice?

Lol…you just triple posted…any you have 2 accounts which if I’m correct is against the rules. Be patient.

Oh sorry I didn’t know that. Anyway I can never land it on the right string… PLEASE somebody help!!! :frowning: :smiley:

So 3 videos and some other information isn’t enough?

I use heavier string, it whips around faster. It works for me.

Like what kind?

Well, I use Doug77’s strings (Yoyo Nation Fourm) he sent me some free. Or Alchemy, ect.

Is alchemy any good? I heard it holds a loop really bad…

Hm… It has pretty bad tension.