Brain twister

HELP ME when i throw brain twister i can get it around the string 1 time and thats it. but it says i need to do it 3 times and im stuck on that guys plz help

Hey, hope this helps: First. You dont have to do three, you can do more or less. No one is gonna care that you didnt go around three times, well except maybe judges… Second. Work on you strong sleeper! no trick is at its fullest without a good hard sleeper. Slow down and learn some picture tricks that make you have to use a long sleeper while learning. Third and finnally. Maybe you need a beter yoyo, or maybe its too responsive, un twist the yoyo a little or if you just put in friction stickers, wear them down before attempting. And it it strarts to come back to your hand in mid trick, let it happen just catch it and dont get frustrated, also maybe try spinning slower?

Thats what I can give you. I dont know what exactly is happening and what yoyo your use so try those and practice practice practice!! :smiley:

He doesnt need a better yoyo, and he doesnt need a less responsive yoyo.Work on keep it straight while your swinging it, slow down and do 1 roll at a time.

I dont know what yoyo he has… I dont know how you know… what ever.

I had that same problem when I was learning that trick. I switched to a speed bearing, for longer sleep times, and that helped. Just learn binding first. ;)But also as stated earlier, work on good, strong sleepers. :slight_smile:

maybe because it’s written under his screen name on each post ^^ :wink:

Lunatic/Dark Magic

my son is working on brain twister as well

make sure you got your strings aligned and the yoyo straight (not tilted)

to begin with, once you’re in the mount, slowly rock the yoyo back and forth, and as it comes back to your direction, give it a push with your throwhand fingers, let it roll over, repeat or dismount/bind

take it slow, make sure your throw is straight and your strings stay aligned when you mount/do the trick.