BLTyoyoworks, 3rd run of prototypes finished!

what I’m thinking is that well sell one or 2 of the 1st fun of protos to just whoever wants it, then another (maybe from the 2nd run of protos) to a reviewer for a slightly lower price.

Ok I was wrong about prices all the other quotes I’ve seen were much more than that.

yeah, its weird. alvin charges 8 times less than one drop O.o

I’ve got an idea. For the proto’s, send a few around to trustworthy members and have them ship it to others. This way you could have, say 2 protos and, say 30 testers.

who wonld you suggest for this task?

i would totally keep it for like 4 days ( or longer ) then ship it to someone else

hmm this is an interesting idea, but it seams a little worrying. would there be money exchanged, or would i get it back in the end? I’m thinking that the only people i would be safe with giving it to to pass around would be like either mods/admins of yoyoexpert, or sponsored professionals, or even some companies if I’m lucky.

That’s really up to you. There are many trustworthy members of these forums besides just Admins/Mods/Pros/Com. If everyone paid shipping to the next person I’m sure many people would volunteer. Maybe once someone has had it for two or three days, they write there thoughts down in this thread.

maybe. i think that ill only do that if we have 2 runs of protos.

Wait, what?

alvin charges $300 for 4 protos, one drop charges 600 for 1

Your numbers are a little off i believe.

Indeed.

for the pricing?

not the price, the quantity.

DUN-DUN-DUN.

how many does one drop give you for $600?

10 yoyos that are anodized in a solid color of our choice. We piggy-back your protos with one of our standard single-color ano runs.

10 protos made for $600? woah they didn’t tell us that. they said that prototyping starts at $600 and goes up from there. whoops i just assumed that that meant for just 1. hmmm that may take some thinking…

Wait but firespitter why would we want ten protos?
Isn’t that a little much?