BLC 2012

Oh! Thanks! I almost forgot that those are two different contests and they just made it into one last year :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™ll be going on the 11th, then! Yeaaah!

Or for me, thatā€™s only half way to LA! :wink:

BLC this year is also at The Lab? Awesome! I thought that they were going to move it back to the old location or something like that.

So Iā€™m definitly going! Anyone else? Iā€™ll probably be the guy wearing a suit jacket and bowtie.

Iā€™m most likely going. Probably wearing either a black shirt or my grey NES shirt with a red fitted Manny Pacquiao hat.

Are these going to be 1 min prelims with 2 minute finals? or is it going to be 3 minute finals? Where do I submit music?

Awww man, now I have to get a new outfit

Sorry, I like to look niceā€¦

Sorry for the info black-out, gang. As was noted, I have had a pretty busy summer. Short of it is that the website is up and registration is open:

Same location as last year, same divisions, same NEED TO UPLOAD MUSIC AHEAD OF TIME. But this year since the DXL Battle is its own contest (on Aug 11), the guys behind the up-coming Inland Empire Yo-yo Contest are throwing a pre-contest between divisions. But Iā€™ll let them tell you about that.

Spread the word.

1 Like

Will there be vendors there? I want to know if I should start saving up :slight_smile:

5 more weeks :slight_smile:

Lots.

YYF and General Yo for sure. Probably Crucial, Rec Rev, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , maaayyybbeeee One Drop.