Socal 2012?

Anyone going? I’m pretty sure I am

hopefully I am. in 2012 I plan on going to all the contests in california, and worlds.

When is it?

I’m going. It’s in late January.

Hoping to compete. Should be fun!

yeah, I hope I do well. But I’m not, so yeah

Where is it held at?
I would love to go.

in the past its been held in the mall in palm desert if im not mistaken. I also am going to try to hit all the cali contests especially when i get my license in a month or two haha gonna just mission it to every california contest but this one in particular has always been just out of my grasp at this contest and getting some improvements from last year taken into account i think that i am going to try to put it together for this contest should be a good time can’t wait to see everyone since i wasnt able to go to nats :confused: So please everyone i would love to see you guys try to make it out there…

-Dylan

How far away from San jose/Cupertino/Saratoga is that?

5, 7 hours. It’s in Socal.

prob more like 9 im in solvang and thats like 2 hrs north of LA and it still takes like 4 hours for me too get to socal.

I wish but I live about 1hr and 45 min away and that is to far of a drive for my dad.

I’m planning on being there. Don’t know if anyone else from AZ. is going to be there. I think Tyler Goldenberg might be there. But as far as anyone else. I don’t know. I hope to judge 1a again.

I’m hoping to go but I’m not sure my mom will drive me all the way from pheonix.

Can someone post details, like when, where and what time?

Copy and pasted from their website:

Date: Saturday, January 28

Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Same for me. I really want someone to post the details soon, because if it’s like last year, it’s coming up really soon and this is getting pretty annoying right now. :frowning:

I found all of the info. Here: http://www.myrecreationdistrict.com/programs/special.htm. Just scroll down a little bit and it should say Southern California yoyo contest and have all of the information right there.

Socal next Saturday at the Rancho Mirage! I’m not going now. :’( I’ll be at PNWR though.

Does any one know how the music is handled? Do I bring in a cd, flash drive, or something else. Also do I need different music for Prelims and the finals or do I use the same song?