BLC 2010

I think everyone have 5 bucks…

Dude you don’t know everyone’s at home situation.

i think all the money goes to making the contest the next year.

I think it is to pay people back for this years. But next year is a possibility.

Whats the possiblity of finding a guy who happens to yoyo with something like lynfury, wants to compete, just can’t offord 5bucks that lives right next to the park. Yea… that might be an expection but I dont think we’ll find anyone in that situation

For some reason it is not letting me upload my music. I uploaded it in MP3 form and it says it is the wrong format and won’t play. Does anyone know if you can just bring in a CD and they can play your stuff off of that. Thanks, help is much apriciated. :slight_smile:

that kept happening for me last night it took from 9-12:30 3 and a half hours! :o download the song a download a free mp3 converter worked for me ;D

The exact same thing happened to me. However, I spoke to McBride, and he said that some browsers don’t agree with their system. As long as you are sure it’s an MP3, and it plays when you check your uploaded music thing, then it’ll be fine.

See you guys tomorrow. I’ll be competing in the Rookie lol. Hey what the heck, I’ll take a free smoothie anyday, don’t matter if I get fifth place (which I probably will lol) I just want my jamba juice lol.

I wont be competeting since I have to leave at 11:00 :’(
Anyone know if yyf are going to sell spintop button?

See you guys there tomorrow! I’ll be the tall dude with long hair with a got trick shirt :smiley: Say hi!!!

Omg… The case that I ordered is still not here!
I needed it for BLC… noe I have to just bring 2 yoyo and carry them in my pocket :-\

PS I am the little azn kid. Come say Hi to me!

Just bring them all in socks. Totally worth it if you plan on trading.

Im going to leave earley but I’ll bring some.

Thanks Samad! Same here, I spoke to McBride and he said it’s uploaded and all good! :slight_smile:

Woke up, leaving in like 30 minutes.

Had so much fun!

dang. great contest. love the ministar… have my first ding already. :frowning:

Sucks, I just fixed a broken MVP I got there

nice i got so many yoyos got a chaotic signed by ben miggy and tyler s. , also 2010 severe, BA mini star purple/pink, sclb, 2 protostars, and a y factor 8)