BLC 2010

it is free if you’re not competing

how much is it to compete?

one style is 10
two style is 15
three style is 20
four style is 25
five style is 30

It is free, those are just “recommended donations” they practically force you to pay. You could get away with not donating but it’s not like it is a whole lot.

Do you know how fast the b grade yoyos are going to sell out? I want to get one but probably wont be able to make it there until around 11

It wouldn’t suprise me if they are sold out by then, what did you want to get?

Preferably a DV888 or a RecRev No.9 but really any decent all metal yoyo under $50

It starts at 10:30 and by 11:00 its going to be sold out?
Damn… thats really fast… I should get there really early

If you contact Ernie I bet he would hold you a B Grade or A Grade Ministar.

I dont think there is holding… first come fisrt serve

You would think wouldn’t you…
Ernie is pretty chill, I bet if you said hey can you hold me one he would.

I actually don’t think so. It would be pretty rude to most people who show up their wanting to buy something, and then finding out that they can’t. For right now I’m going to say no reserving, but I’ll find out for sure from Ernie in a few days.

Well I thought like one person under certain cercumstances, not everyone reserving all of them lol.

Well that wouldnt be fair would it?

it would be pretty rude if u don’t

Well life’s not fair.Plus I don’t think it is fair that he can’t get there earlier to get one.

oh yeah
and any big contest like regionals, nationals, states, and worlds u have to pay
and since blc is a regional it would be rude not to. They spent all that work and u give them nothing in return

Life’s not fair, but Ernie is.
And if one person was to reserve, then everyone who wanted one would try to reserve it. But like I said, I’ll find out from Ernie for sure in a few days.

Dude, I’m not saying I am not going to pay. I can afford it, but some people are in financial situations to where they literally can’t pay. Under those circumstances is when I would say you don’t need to pay.