Black Friday

I’ll try to answer your direct questions. I am excited! I do not know when they will start selling the mystery boxes (probably, at least, on Black Friday), but last year it went down during a five day period, and you had to be keeping an eye on social media/newsletter to know when they were available for sale. It was a blast! If they are doing the mystery boxes, they will announce it beforehand, so keep an eye on the forum, blog, Facebook, Instagram, or whatever you check the most.

I hope that all the people complaining about the sales will stay out of my way. I don’t line up at the brick and mortar stores, but I’m all over the online Black Friday sales. I’m looking for some good deals, and that might include a mystery box, and anything I want, offered at a good percentage off the normal retail price.

I hope no one else wants to be bothered, and I get all the discounts to myself. ;D But, I suspect there will be a lot of Black Friday complainers who will be participants too.

1 Like

Where can I find more info about this Mystery Box? ???

Well it is called a mystery box. So it’s a mystery

DONT FORGET! about white saturday make sure you spend atleast 5 dollars at a self owned/ma&pa business. Its very helpful to keep money not only in conglomerates pockets but in each others pockets.Help a true American business stay up in sales and not be forced to try and slash prices that put them in a debt bucket,just so they can keep up with the financial monsters that lurk around us.

Lets just remember that small businesses in alot of parts in our country are going extinct.
Keep them alive! >:( >:( >:(

cant wait for those mystery boxes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe Black Friday is what stores use to sell their goods to make way for next years thing. anyways some people do get crazy during black Friday so I don’t go to them.