Black Friday Must Buys?

I’m super giddy about Black Friday. What’s on everyone’s Must Buy list for this Holidaze season?

For me it’s

• Bi-Shutter
  • Dominator (@zslane I blame you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
  • MAYBE a monometal or two. Really tempted by the Serenity and Diffraction
9 Likes

In my cart already:

Gentry Pants WA
Purple/Gold WA
Blue polished WA
100 Knot bad

Considering adding one of these:
Pink WA WC specs
Aqua Rainbow Rim Marco

6 Likes

I wish I liked the Marco more. The new colorways are gorgeous. I have the pre-release Mystery Box version which has ugly (but luckily barely visible) engravings.

The new black/gold WA Shutter is in my cart too, along with a few others.

1 Like

Google Nest WiFi

7 Likes

Might snag a Grasshopper GTX.

3 Likes

What don’t you like about it? I’m not really committed to it.

1 Like

i’m looking for a christmas edition N12 lol that’s it and maybe a new monometal i don’t know
Edit: oh and some more Poly thread

2 Likes

That’d be so cool if they released this yo again!
This is one of my favorites. lol once I saw my first picture of one, I wanted it SOOO badly!

Not planning on picking anything up on Friday this year TBH.

1 Like

Currently I have sitting in my cart

• couple of DS platinum bearings (really enjoying the gold one I got, so thought I would pick up a few platinums while YYE has it in stock)
  • a bearing removal tool
  • A whole bunch of bi-metal yoyos, will remove all but one just before the day as I decide on my purchase
3 Likes

Ah yeah it looks super nice!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m now ready for their Black Friday 90% off site-wide sale!

11 Likes

Wow! Some of them aren’t even green!!

1 Like

I’m only buying them at the 90% discount YYE is TOTALLY going to do, so that I can use them as wedges to place under my kitchen table legs as it’s a bit uneven.

6 Likes

Surely a flatter yoyo like one of your deep state would be a better fit for that purpose? hahaha

2 Likes

Maybe it’s REALLY wobbly.

2 Likes

Idk, maybe I need to pick it up again but it’s really wide, which I don’t like, and I remember it feeling light which I’m also not a fan of. Really easy to hit that gap though. The one I have is also pretty meh looking aesthetically.

HMU if you’re interested in a trade or something.

Edit: it’s a good throw if it’s shape/specs are your thing but I don’t think they’re mine

2 Likes

I actually like the way you describe it. I enjoy when bimetals don’t feel overly heavy and it’s width is pretty close to the Bimetal Shutter, just a bit larger diameter. I actually want to try something that’s 57+ mm in diameter, given that anything under 55mm feels undersized to me, and even the ~55mm stuff I have feels a little small. I have pretty big hands.

It’s funny how earlier this year I was amazed by how wide everything had become, now anything under 45mm is immediately off my radar.

What colorway is the Marco you have?

3 Likes

It would be funny if YoyoExpert simply don’t do a black friday sale lol.

8 Likes

Right now deep down I’m kind of secretly hoping they don’t and I just don’t buy anything

4 Likes