Black Friday Must Buys?

Right now I’m setting myself some pretty decent limits. If I don’t sell any of the yoyos i have on the BST, then I won’t buy anything. But, if i do, I don’t think I’ll be able to find a decent excuse to not throw my entire wallet at black friday sales and deals lol.

7 Likes

I’m working myself up to sell stuff so I can buy a TiWA.

1 Like

6 Likes

Been there; done that. After Google vividly demonstrated that a cloud failure on their part constitutes a complete set-up-my-whole-network problem on my part I canned that setup. TBF I have a complicated network; if yours is simple resetting may not be as big of a deal as it was for me.

2 Likes

Depending on how big the new HQ maybe consider the Ubiquiti mesh network.

Maybe they dont do Black Friday but instead do Cyber Monday. :wink::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Not that big. It’s a two story house with a basement for my office. I would like a hub on each level

4 Likes

Sounds like we have similar houses. My home office is also in our (unfinished) basement, apparently no need to sac to sacrifice living space for what pays the mortgage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha well the problem is I need more space than what a bedroom would provide.

3 Likes

Updated Black Friday shopping cart:

Bi-Shutter
Dominator
OG Edge
Markmont Strings

I’m on the fence on the OG Edge but it’s such a legendary jo that I kinda wanna own it

1 Like

I job lol

after that, I’ve got my eye on:

G2 Campaign is the yoyo gacha I didn’t know I was missing
Antidote
PASSiON
PLSTC
Terrarian (or legendary) (I’ve got my eye on that bst topic :eyes:)
Varianta

2 Likes

I’m torn here. Part of me feels like it would be a waste to not get at least one new yo-yo. I’m thinking about swapping the blue polished WA for the Marco, but I kind of want to finally finish my polished WA collection.

1 Like

Lol the most expensive yo-yos still available on here :joy:

1 Like

Go for the Marco.

1 Like

Is that a thing?

I already have orders in for 2 Spinworthys. @Glenacius_K said it may be a while, but I’m mostly just excited about those two: another Hickory Ballsy, and a Burly; both with 1/4" axles IIRC.

If YYE makes it hard to resist I might do a pair of:

Just wish they came in another color. I like to half swap loopers.

I might be too old to do 2a, though! I can loop with each hand, but not both hands. Seems like I could do it with a bit of a concerted effort.

1 Like

What’s a Gacha

Gacha games are these Japanese games with a heavy focus on random draws… that you pay for…

sales-on-items-that-give-you-chances-to-win-rare-gacha-like-this-are-quite-common
RNJesus is the only real god (random number generator)

4 Likes

I’m curious about the 67g Campaign but I’m not generally a fan of monometals under 64g so the odds wouldn’t be in my favor. Neat idea though!

Just added the Boost and Atra to my cart.

I can’t think of anything else I want for Black Friday, yoyo or not. It was gonna be a new router if mine hadn’t crapped out on Monday lol.

3 Likes

You just haven’t played a good one yet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Pixel Slate for 450 with free keyboard and pen. Over 700 bucks in savings and a great deal if you like Chrome OS.

2 Likes