Black Friday Must Buys?

you like The Office?

2 Likes

I’m a fan, at least of the US version. Couldn’t get into the UK version.

3 Likes

i watched the US version first so when i watched the UK version it was weird

2 Likes

Weird but good right. Back in the early 2000s that was leagues ahead of anything coming out of the US at the time!

2 Likes

It’s an acquired taste, personally a fan of the UK office.

1 Like

For a minute there I thought the Office was some new yoyo… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I believe you ordered a 7mm axle Ballsy. A 1/4 axle would not be able to handle it.

1 Like

Was talking about black friday deals with the retic team today. Whatever we decide on, be on the lookout :eyes::eyes:

Edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bno29BAGr/?igshid=h6ly59hm3too

9 Likes

:eye: :eye:

5 Likes

No announcement of discounts yet… everyone getting hyped for something that might not happen… myself included.

5 Likes

There’s definitely gonna be one. It’s just a matter of when it’ll be announced.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s unfair to say that generally speaking, Americans don’t really understand British humour. No fault there, just a different culture.

Aussies like myself, however, absolutely love it. I only watch British TV.

Australians are actually really British for the most part. No way I could do without tea, and not any old stuff, it must be Yorkshire tea.

I’ve also noticed that my own accent is very similar to some English accents. So similar it can be difficult to tell them apart.

6 Likes

Love some Yorkshire. I think I Brew it too hot tho. Always kinda bitter.

Don’t worry. Another site already has their black friday discount already up.

Yeah British humor is very hit or miss for me. I do love stuff like Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/At World’s End but idk how authentic that is or if it’s Americanized

Don’t want to start a new topic on this as I’m sure Andre or Garrett will be posting about this soon…

But the black friday sale is going on now!

Screenshot_2019-11-27%20New%20Releases

3 Likes

Just pulled the trigger on my cart!

9 Likes

Wow dude! Nice haul!!

1 Like

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Haha yeah I’ve been working a lot of OT lately (yay holideath) so I said fudge it! I’m also really scaling back my hobby purchasing after this month so I figured I’d make it one last huzzah.

3 Likes