Black Friday choosing help

Since it is Black Friday, I want to buy a new yoyo. My budget is $65 or less. I like full sized or mid sized, I would like to keep the weight between 65 or 67 grams. I also would like the yoyo to have some float and is a blast to play with.

Thanks in advance

get a shutter and a bearing then you can get 10% off

How does the Shutter play, is it floaty or really solid, does it play fast or a relaxed pace?

I dont own a shutter but I have had the chance to use one on several occasions

and in my opinion it plays fast and is slightly floaty

It plays like a hundread doller throw but its only $45 so its a really good deal in my opinion

The Shutter is solid, only fast if you push it, all around good yoyo but doesn’t stand out in any area.

Anything else? :slight_smile:

rec rev silly goose is nice . $60

very stable

One Drop Rally. I love it and its a steal. Especially with some of the Black Friday sales.

I would like to hold on the Rally, mostly because of the 58 diameter and ‘smaller’ width. How about the Vulto Glitch, how does that play?

^

considering the ones listed in this store are discounted due to vibe i would just stay away from those .

silly goose or blasted shutter

either or

If your willing to dish out a few more bucks get a c3 capless it is very very very good yoyo and loads of fun

RecRev @, Sine//saw or OG Octave really work well. Silly Goose is really good too, but I prefer the other ones better.

The blasted Shutter.

Rally if you can get it.

The C3 Capless and/or DiBase II.

Is the YYJ Inspire full metal? I just got one and haven’t thrown it yet. I know I’ll like it though.

sOMEThING Firmy or V if you’re into delrin.

Duncan Strix.

YoYofficer Aura.

Werrd Eighty-Six 400. Yes, might be $70. GET IT.

1 Like

Oh I forgot about the Capless, that choice looks prime. The Strix also looks like a great choice, but I read on the yoyonews review about it and it said it had a little bit if vibe. I want it to be vibeles. I also would like the throws to be floaty and between fast and relaxed pace. Sorry with all the questions.

Ohh and the Firmy