🚨 Black Friday 2023 Sale at YOYOEXPERT is HERE! 🚨

It only happens once a year. Black Friday 2023 is NOW!

2023-YoYoExpert-Black-Friday

This is the BIGGEST sale of the year for us and the best time to get your hands on that throw you were thinking about at a great discount! (Or better yet get that special someone something they really want for the holidays!)

We are excited to offer up to 20% off this Black Friday! It all depends on how much you spend.
At $50 unlock 10% off
at $100 unlock 15% off
and at $150 unlock the full 20% off!

The sale runs until Saturday night (11/25/23) at 11:59 PM EST (8:59 PM PST).

And don’t forget - FREE shipping is available too!

Shop Black Friday now!

20 Likes
5 Likes

Perfect timing

3 Likes

Just picked up a GTR JS - very excited!!!

6 Likes

Pheasant 2023, rebirth and side effects

2 Likes

The Pheasant 2023 is a fantastic throw, great choice! I’ve been loving mine!

1 Like

I think y’all made a typo :sweat_smile: it says the deal runs until the 11/25/22 instead of 11/25/23

2 Likes

Fixed! Thank you! Late night posting after Thanksgiving dinner! :joy:

2 Likes

3x SW steadfast remains. get them now or they might be gone by next sale.

i also got ZGRT libero and freehand PC

3 Likes

Still super torn on what to get, but PSA to Klondike enjoyers that they were quietly restocked in Tiffany, Clareview Station, and Hulk Smash :eyes:

3 Likes

Happy to snag a steadfast!!

4 Likes

Well, not so quietly but it was only just last week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great point! That said, they sold almost all of the colors from the drop last week minus I think one or two hulk smashes, but right now they have 11 Tiffany Mints, 12 Clareview Stations, and 7 Hulk Smashes so if you missed it last week there’s still hope :).

2 Likes

Were they discounted in the Black Friday sale?

Will there be a cyber Monday?

yep, everything was afaik

last year they did selected items sale with big discounts, probably for ~one year old throws or so.

2 Likes

Many thanks!

Picked up the kagerou, my first from this brand.

4 Likes

Got my Black Friday order in just in time …couldn’t decide between the new Iceberg or Speedaholic FX , SO I GOT BOTH ……as well as enough necessities to make the order large enough to get free shipping …can’t wait

Now I just need to wait for Andre to re-release his latest Dark MAGIC ?? Please …just praying

Thanks
Jack

5 Likes

Got my black Friday order in at the buzzer over the weekend and snagged a Tiffany Mint Klondike! Super excited for it! Was really torn between it and the Veylaa but plan on picking the Veylaa up sometime next year instead.

3 Likes