Bimetal reccomendations

Hey!So I’m looking for the best perfonming bimetal in terms of “competition”. My budget is about 130$ but feel free to suggest other budget options. Thanks!!

1 Like

You must get a Sengoku Samauri. It’s an incredible performer. I have one and it stays stable right to the very last of its spin and moves with ease.

3 Likes

For $130, I recommend the Hummingbird. If you want a cheaper yoyo, get the Flashback. If you’re willing to spend a bit more, get the Edolass.

6 Likes

Magicyoyo katana is a great throw.

2 Likes

The Grasshopper GTX is an excellent option!

7 Likes

I would recommend the Marco, only 60$.
You can use the remaining 70$ to buy other stuff.

If you still insist on a 130$ bi, I would get the Hummingbird no doubt

2 Likes

I would also recommend the Hummingbird.

2 Likes

Hummingbird, Rebellion Start The Riot, TopYoRaiser, UNPRLD Flashback, Duncan Grasshopper GTX, Barracuda/Yoshicuda X

3 Likes

Also the new Duncan Tourney looks interesting

2 Likes

GTX is rad

4 Likes

Unspoken Artemis.

I am slightly biased because I am sponsored by Unspoken, but it is honestly a great bimetal. This is also coming from someone who generally prefers a monometal.

Some other bimetals that I think are great are:
2Sick Promotion
2Sick Endgame
Duncan Yoshicuda
Duncan Tourney
Freshly Dirty Rooster (this has not yet been released, I think a few were sold at worlds this year)

3 Likes

Offset Outlier is very good and it’s less than $130

2 Likes

2Sick Grandmaster
2Sick Endgame
G2 Banshee SS
Mowl Surveillance
Duncan Haymaker X

1 Like

After all I ended up buying a Hummingbird. Looks so good, and from what I’ve heard plays amazing. I really like its simple but elegant look:)

5 Likes

I have some high end competition bi metals, and really enjoy playing my 2sick grandmaster over them, generally…

3 Likes

I agree 100% about the spin. Maybe I haven’t played enough bimetal yoyos, but, the Samurai doesn’t feel like the others I’ve played.

If the Samurai doesn’t do it for you, the Edge family of yoyos seems popular.

3 Likes