$$$ Big Spenders Top 10 Throws $$$

Nice!! I got the purple with green splash :slight_smile: cant wait to get it in the mail!!

Not to rub it in, but I got an Internal Turmoil for $30 lol

I snagged a peak for $70 shipped one time. Those days are loooonnnnngggg gone peeps.

I got it from Dave the first day it was released haha. I took lessons from him for a long time.

lol I have the exact opposite green with purple splash not sure how that happened but Abby happy.

They are fraternal twins, fully completing each other. I found my better yoyo half <3

lol

I have a yoyo problemā€¦Half my case is worth more than two of my cars LOL that being said,

C22 $embarassed to sayā€¦
Hyperion $450
Oxy ti $400
Ti Walker x4 (14,16,43 which is JWONG anodized rainbow flange> and 83) over $1300 combined
Unegraved Ti5 proto? Not sure if itā€™s actually a proto or just unengraved $300ish
OD Sov x2 1 second run MIB and one unengraved $450-500ish
Peaks X6 lilā€™ over $1300 or $1400 combined
Moon walker x2 $500ish
Septopus x2 $450-500ish
Magnum $300ish

And thatā€™s the 10 I have a few others some hand painted Brett Grimes Skywalkers Sadr n so on I still have them all but maybe not for long if my wife seeā€™s this post LOL Sorry for the Ish pricing I donā€™t remember the exact amount with tax and PP fees n shipping n so on since they have all been purchased off the BST. I may have gone a little overboard on the Tiwalkers but I donā€™t regret it. As for the rest of them yet but I may have to unload a few to make room for some YYR. Thanks for indulging me and letting be brag a little ā€¦ok a lot

Happy throwing!

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

I remember getting my peak years ago for $80, canā€™t believe how much they are now

the most iā€™ve paid is $50 for I think an avant garde 1 for a friend and aaaaaa i donā€™t remember. Second up was a dark magic, and well trades on trades on trades and now I have a summit coming my way and lots of stuff lol

I paid $100 for a chief on the BST and $100 for a cascade at A2Z.

I donā€™t get to buy too often but when I do I usually hit the $100 mark
Other than that I trade a lot.

I donā€™t even have 10 throwsā€¦ :-\

better start working on that. you canā€™t be deemed a man until you have at least 10ā€¦ lol jk

Ti Walker # 82
Pre Pro Septopus
First Run 5 star General Yo Blk & red and mint in the box, never played.
First run 5 star v2 (European YYN store light green not engraved & MIB, never played.
Too many others from $150.00-200.00 to nameā€¦
But, sold # 321 OD Soveriegn this year! :ā€™(

1. 28 Stories Cliff ($155)
  2. Purple Mountain Majesty ($145)
  3. Pink with Black Speckle Bonfire ($129)
  4. Gold Gnarwhal 2 ($115)
  5. Black Summit ($115)
  6. Pre Pro Majesty v2
  7. Black Yeti ($65)
  8. Grey Yeti ($55)

clyw puffin 2, clyw bonfire, clyw bvm2 ;D

Nothing high dollar here. my 3 biggest outlays are:
$89 on a YYF Supernova.
$45 for DV888
and $43 for Black Magic II

i have a few others in the around $20 or less than $20 range including a
YYF Velocity ($15)
Yomega Fireball ($10)
YYF 1080 ($23)
Duncan Pro-z (8) Yomega Brain (?)
and of course a Duncan Imperial ($3)

i do plan a few premium yoā€™s in the near future - but happy with what i have now and no where near reaching the limits of any of the above (and probably never will). i enjoy collecting almost as much as throwing.

i use the Velocity and the DV888 most of the time; i just got the Black Magic this week so not much time with it yet. i did use if for about an hour today. iā€™m liking it more and more; same with the supernova - it just feels so different from the rest and takes some getting used to.

gw

Never played!!!

IKR :cry:

Five stars!!