Big question

How do y’all pass time when waiting for yoyo’s to arrive?, just wondering cause i’ve got a few on the way and i’m already going crazy, thanks- Espressoe

2 Likes

Korean Dramas

8 Likes

hmmm, good call

1 Like

Start learning a trick with a old yoyo, make it better when the new one comes in.

5 Likes

I try not to over hype my new toys before they arrive, I find it helps me enjoy them more if I go in with a blank unbiased slate on them. With this mentality I rarely find myself overly anxious to get a new throw, I just get more genuine excitement when it does show up.

However I can’t say there aren’t times where I am chomping at the bit to get a new yoyo in my hands, and in those times I break out my favorite 5. Might as well play with my most prized throws to pass the time as enjoyably as possible

3 Likes

i’m not worried about them, i’m just amped about them to the point of not being able to wait

2 Likes

Enjoy the feeling. And then when they come and (hopefully) are as good as you’d hoped, run your favorites 'til your fingers are string-burnt.

1 Like

there is a set of loopers so that will def happen

2 Likes

Nice which ones?

What’d you get?! Haha, jinx @lumanasty !

1 Like

a set of 720s recon edition

3 Likes

i smash the refresh button on the tracking page incessantly until it arrives.

1 Like

the issue is that all the tracking is in an app so i can’t refresh it

can you do the pull down gesture to force refresh?

Oh man a good set of 720s is always a good time, may not be the most high tech loopers in the world but there is something just right about the 720 platform

1 Like

i guess so yeah

aaaa i’m really hype for them to arrive

just learn some new tricks with your favorite yoyo to pass the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dare not admit how many 720s, or yoyos built off of 720s I own… kind of a silly number

how many? i really wanna know now

1 Like