Big Mac vs Whopper

Crunchwrap supreme.
…no tomatoes.

1 Like

Was wondering how long it would take for the health food police to try and ruin the fun. I would think everyone knows it isn’t the healthiest food around and that you shouldn’t eat it often.

2 Likes

To answer the question from the OP though, the whopper is a much better burger imo.

The Big Mac has those awesome little onions and Mac sauce, but in the end I can put thousand island on a whopper lol.

1 Like

Ain’t nobody gonna stop me from eating my Big Macs

1 Like

What’s fun about eating unethically sourced meats that are pumped full of preservatives and fillers?

I really don’t care what other people choose to eat, it’s just not for me or my family.

2 Likes

Everyone’s entitled to their own vices…for some it’s booze, for others, it’s junk food - for me? it’s tree
But at least we can all agree on our yoyo spending vice :hot_face:

1 Like

Totally agree!
That’s why I eat at Taco Bell.

Veg life?

1 Like

Sometimes I forget to ask for no lettuce on my tacos.

Mmmmyeah, pink slime filler :yum:

1 Like

I really shouldn’t poke fun in anyway of your opinions on food. I recently saw one of your (SUPER cute) videos with your son, and you’re in great shape.
I have serious issues with over eating…and with eating all the wrong things…and am highly over weight and have health issues because of it. /sigh

I need a taco to help me cope now.

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s never too late to start eating a little healthier man, it’ll make you feel great in the long run even if immediately it feels like torture.

If you or anyone here would like some pointers on where to start, hit me up with a pm.

I definitely have a vicious sweet tooth!

3 Likes

My lunch. They murdered the salmon, but the rest was good. First time trying green tea soba.

2 Likes

This is what I mean by ruining the fun. Take the moral argument elsewhere, this is supposed to be a friendly discussion of cheap fast food. You can make another topic and we can discuss it, but not here.

@twitch77 - yes, Taco Bell is best! I used to love the Gordita/Chalupa Baja, but it has unfortunately been discontinued. Otherwise I’m a fan of Chalupa supremes or the Mexican pizza.

Fair enough :zipper_mouth_face:

To answer the OP, from what I remember, Whoppers were better.

But the best of the best in the way of fast food burgers, was and is Whataburger. Hands down.

3 Likes

CAKE !!!

ooops sorry guys wrong thread.

5 Likes

I’d have to disagree, sometimes it is definitely to late.

1 Like

Well, I was trying to keep it hopeful. But yes, you’re correct.

2 Likes

I think you should have said.

Its not to late as long as your breathing :smiley:

1 Like

… can I just say neither? Please?

5 Likes