Portion of McDonald's Burgers

Nowadays, the portion of McDonald’s burgers are starting to get terrifyingly small.

I mean, try getting me full with a deluxe cheeseburger. NOT EVEN CLOSE

The only thing that can at least give me some energy is either the Big Mac (But at dinner I’ll be starving) or the deluxe breakfast muffin (Too salty for my taste)

Who’s with me?

1 Like

That crap is terrible for you anyways, make yourself a proper burger at home instead. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Agreed. When I think of burgers I like to get a proper burger with FRESH lettuce and tomatoes, and THAT JUICY PATTY WITH MUNSTER ON TOP

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

4 Likes

:hamburger:Exactly! That’s why you should experience a proper burger place. (McDonalds isn’t really an option.) :hamburger: Once you do, McDonalds will be in your rear view mirror forever!:hamburger::fries:

7 Likes

I haven’t had McDonald’s in 4 or 5 years, I don’t remember :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m at McDonald’s at this very moment and I’m lovin it

10 Likes

I go to McDonalds for 2 things: shakes and fries. Sometimes I’ll get 2-3 mcchickens as well… They are small, but you get what you pay for.

You’re gonna die bro

1 Like

So is literally everyone?

5 Likes

I’m gonna die happy

In any case I’m still young and feel invincible, imma eat and do whatever I want, get back to me in like 15 years :joy:

7 Likes

I prefer wataburger!! Otherwise I just stick to the chicken nuggets at McDonald’s

1 Like

100%. Whataburger is the best fast food burger chain. The rest of their non burger food is so so, but they do fast food burgers right.

1 Like

I’ll bypass McD’s for White Castle most every time. Love those sliders.

But if I want a real burger I make it at home on the Weber grill.

5 Likes

I wish we had White Castle here!!

1 Like

Hmm… White Castle. So bad for you but so good.

1 Like

Oh how I wish I lived in America

Hotspot for Yo-Yos
Amazing Niche Fine Dining
White Castle
Chick-fil-a
CLEVELAND
And more

2 Likes

My fancy-schmancy home grilled burger: No sauce other than a mixture of mayo, lemon juice, salt, capers (stir together crushing a majority of the capers), and maybe a whisper of garlic powder. Then patty, a non-cheddar cheese, like jack, provolone or Havarti, lettuce and/or tomatoes if you like. Grilled onion and/or mushrooms if you really want to go crazy.

2 Likes

Pro tip: Make the sauce sound fancy by calling it a caper aioli! :wink:

1 Like

Wendy’s or die. #ganggang

I’ll bypass all dis for a chicken cutlet from the corner deli