Big Mac vs Whopper

Personally I would choose the Big Mac, simply because IMO it’s a little saucier and more flavorful.

Yet again the Whopper isn’t bad and I definitely wouldn’t go wrong with it…

Point is NO BURGER IS GOOD WITHOUT PICKLES! PICKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

7 Likes

What’s a ‘Whooper’?..

In 'Straya they’re called Whoppers.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Lol i accidentally pressed O thinking I was pressing P

I prefer whopper more, mostly because it’s almost always on a double combo discount for 10€ :smiley:

This is so true it’s not funny.

When to go to the Maccas drive thru and order a cheeseburger, if they forget the pickles it ruins my day.

EVERY burger on God’s green earth needs pickles!!

PICKLES!!!

5 Likes

You know what?

What’s that?..

Oh what just replaced the CAD drawing of that yoyo?

Your avatar fills me with joy.

1 Like

I’m going neither… was never fond of the Whopper, and it’s been over 2 yrs now that I have stepped foot in a McDonald’s after watching the movie “The Founder”

2 Likes

Makers gonna make.

6 Likes

I vote Chick-fil-A’s sandwiches over a fast food burger any day … and I get all my sandwiches without pickles :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Chick-fil-A is the jam. I heard they soak all the chicken in pickle juice though before distribution to stores, so there’s no getting a Chik-fil-A sandwich without pickles I guess!

1 Like

Whopper for me. McDonald’s has gone downhill even further these past 10-15 years, and back then I might have picked the mac, but I don’t go to McDonald’s at all anymore aside from maybe breakfast. Fast food is a rare indulgence of mine, and when I do it is always Taco Bell.

As for burgers in general, I like my own on the grill. Candied bacon, white American or cheddar cheese, pickles, tomato, onions, with the lightest amount of mayo and ketchup.

2 Likes

It’s all about that Five Guys magic. Best fast food burgers I’ve ever tasted, above and beyond Shake Shack, In ‘N Out, etc

Omg Chick-fil-A is my guilty pleasure

3 Likes

5 Guys ain’t bad, but I find them a little greasy for my liking. I’d also consider them more like mid-speech than fast food (fast food has drive through imo). Wendy’s makes best burgers in that category, and 5 Guys for the type you have to wait a few minutes for.

As for Chik fila, I’m gonna get hate for this but I prefer Burger King’s crispy chicken sandwiches

1 Like

Ah I live in a really metropolitan area and, depending on where you are, most places don’t have a drive through (just a product of most people not driving and the way buildings are structured). I agree though that Five Guys is a bit higher tier than Wendy’s, Burger King, etc. I’d say Checkers then.

Burger King chicken is the truth and omg I want one of these so bad now.

2 Likes

Big Mac vs Whopper

Ew. Haven’t eaten either in almost 10 years. Those places don’t sell real food. :face_vomiting:

And CAFOs aren’t cool man. It’s all about sources.

6 Likes

I think 5 guys is my favorite.

I like in n out, but there are none within like 10hrs of my house so I could just really be in a great mood because of travel and such when I eat there vs. the food being that good.

5 Likes

Neither bro, love yourself and your body more :kissing_heart:

3 Likes