Big Dipper expectations

Count on the Dipper to be an excellent yoyo.

Count on it to be an excellent value.

Count on it to be the result of extensive testing by professional level players.

Count on Chris to do and continue doing what he has done for years. Making high performance yoyos for discriminating people that understand quality when they throw it.

Looks like a Winner to me…

Hype means little to me.

Once the’re in the air the hype fades away.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the Yeti 2 and it looks great as well :). Looking forward to buying a Big Dipper though if I can because of the greeeen.

I am expecting a great playing, designed yoyo. What else would you expect from Chris ???

Oh, and it’s going to be a great price too ;D

From Chris, but I shouldn’t share the pictures since I didn’t ask to. :slight_smile: BE assured, it looks great! Creating hype for it before it’s even out there :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t find any vids of people using the dipper…could U guys lead me to some?

These Instagram things are twitchy, but here you go.

https://instagram.com/p/BAn-xiiA7Ga/

Thx man!

My expectations for the big dipper is… It has to be a yoyo

That mint green with red string is the heat, will buy for sure.
CLYW is sponsoring our upcoming regional competition this weekend, if they have a rep there I’ll pepper them with questions, if they have one for sale I’ll buy.

I’m hoping it’ll be a clear one, maybe next run they’ll have it up. (Well, had to be that guy)

So I got to play Dennis’ big dipper yesterday, guys. It’s good. Definitely my favorite plastic. Not too heavy, not too light. It reminds me a bit of a slightly heavier first base. The shape is different but that is the closest i can compare it to.

Is there any word on it’s release?? I really want this, I missed the Yeti, I don’t wanna miss this one

Agreed man. I am SOOOOO pumped for this release and I need to know when it is going to drop

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this release. It will be fun to see what the second CLYW plastic has to offer. I like the price of this one too, because this will be the most affordable CLYW release yet. And, it’s nice to see them designing something new at this price point. It’s a shame it will be compared to the Yeti, even though it’s not the Yeti 2.

My favorite all plastic yo-yo, at any price range right now, is the Regen. Northstar and DM2 are favorites, but they’re not all plastic.

Nothing precise yet, but it says late January/early February. They say that they gotten a much better producer, and there will be plenty for everyone, but who knows. (We should make bets on when it comes out, I’m gonna say the first)

1 Like

I think that it will drop on a weekend. So either this coming weekend or the next. Anything after that and I think that it won’t count for early February

Any one got a profile of it yet
Profiles mean every thing to me

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn

1 Like

thanks man that looks sick what to buy that or yeti 2 hmm