Dam, the Big Dipper is stout!

Got my first one in the mail today, threw it for about an hour, talk about stable, this thing is nice.
My previous plastic/delrin experience was with a Replay Pro and it never really spoke to me. It was ok but I was never comfortable with it came out of the rotation rather quickly.

The Big Dipper feels nice in the hand, responds to light string work with stability and long spin times, is dead smooth on a sleeper, and easy on the eyes. My Emerald showed up today and my grape should be here tomorrow, I will probably swap halves and see if its still smooth as they are all hand checked/tuned before leaving clyw.

Anyone else got theirs yet? Thoughts?

My thoughts are quite the same! I love that it is light and stable, feels nimble. The feel in the hand is great. And aesthetically it is simple and beautiful. I can’t wait to take it out around with me!

Better than any plastic I’ve used for sure. Even the rally (wasn’t my thing) and replay! It reminds of the severe to some extent, but far better.

We’ll I bought in to the hype and I’m glad I did! I can’t think of any complaints so far :slight_smile:

I just received my Replay Pro and the Big Dipper. I was immediately in love with the Replay Pro. With the Big Dipper, not so much. Doesn’t feel like there’s much power to it. I feel the Replay Pro is a lot more stable. I did 20-30 eli hops in a row without it going off access, something I’ve never done with another yoyo. I found the Big Dipper going off axis when put to the same test.

At the end of the day the Big Dipper is just ok to me. I expected more. I expected the plastic to feel more like the Yeti, but it doesn’t. It kinda feels cheap.

1 Like