Bi-metal shutter confirmed

Yes, this sounds 100% plausible to me. I’m going with this. We got yer number @yyfben2.deactivated

4 Likes

Gold on black. Gotta make ‘Gentry shorts’ edition :joy:

17 Likes

Roasted​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Would :100: buy a package with the yo-yo and the shorts.

10 Likes

If anyone can find the shorts I’m wanting to go as Gentry to a Halloween party, I’m dead serious

5 Likes

I should get something if that’s actually it lol

1 Like

I actually need more shorts…

1 Like

If the new shutter isn’t a bi-metal, I refuse to buy any new shutter until there’s a bi-metal one

1 Like

More SHOTS FIRED :gun:

7 Likes

Pew Pew Pew!

And one of the two bimetal is the YYF Edge Beyond right?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that YYF just use players names as a brand to sell their yoyos. It doesn’t matter if the player whose signature it bears really likes or uses it.

I’m not saying that YYF are sheisty in some way, it’s just one of their strategies I’m pretty sure.

Sometimes that goes really wrong like with the bimetal VK. That yoyo looks truly horrible to throw.

2 Likes

Do you really think that YYF players have no input in the design of their signature yo-yo’s?
I find this hard to believe.

3 Likes

I remember reading or hearing somewhere a while back that they regularly have models that are already designed and yet to be released and if a player likes the design and model they can make it their signature yoyo.

I’m pretty sure this was from a reputable source but it was also a while back. But I’m sure this would only be true for the “smaller” players(if it’s true at all)

4 Likes

I think this was true for Evan Nagao and the OG Edge

2 Likes

I believe that their players have at least one signature yoyo they are really happy with and had a lot of input into. But I do believe there are others that they just give the ‘OK’ to without it being something thwy would necessarily really love to throw regularly.

This may be bollocks. It’s just the impression I get when I see releases that really seem like the player wouldn’t care much about.

2 Likes

Ben funny and i love it

2 Likes

Maybe im just naive, but is this real or a joke? Cause I can feel the sting from here :frowning:

2 Likes

Were are you guys seeing these shots Fired???

1 Like

Tis but a joke :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I figured as much. At least you aren’t actually blacklisted from talking to Gentry :sweat_smile:

3 Likes