between this yoyos.

guys thanks for the advice on which one i should choose,now i’m choosing among this yoyos.other suggestions are accepted.may be cheap yoyos that are fore intermediate to advance,or a yoyo that i could play in higher levels.

Dm. All the way

Why?

If we helped you decide on something earlier, what did you end up picking?

My personal opinion and preference is the Legacy. I still hate these threads though.

If your going to get Dark Magic, it has star burst. Star burst can be annoying and responcive. Star burst tends to shorten the string´s usage time. In other words string lasts less with star burst. If you get Hitman, Legacy, Grind Machine you can silicone recess them. I silicone recessed my Lyn Fury and flowable silicone is the best responce I´ve ever tried.

If you don´t like modding get the Grind Machine or Legacy because they are made to play advanced stock, and they have wide gaps without shims.

There is a modify post button.

And where did you get this information from? Starburst isn’t responsive, I’m not sure why people think that. And just because you like flowable silicone doesn’t mean that others do. (I like flowable, but my favorite response is still starburst.)

And you say that the Grind Machine and Legacy are made to be played stock and have wide gaps without shims. You might be right on the no shims thing, but that’s only because the Dark Magic and Hitman and Lyn Fury have adjustable gaps. If they made the yoyo, why would they make it so that you have to mod it though? That just doesn’t make sense.

a protostar ;D

Either GM or DM. A lot of people like the DM and the GM is might be the most advance full plastic yoyo besides Protostar IMO.

Have you ever thrown a speed dial?

thanks,if my mom would agree,i’ll pick dm or maybe legacy

Protostar.

Put of those I love the hitman. It ticks alot of boxes for me