Hey everybody, I was wandering if somebody could recommend a metal rimmed yo-yo to me for my Christmas list. I put some plastics on my Christmas list, they are Die-Nasty, Counter Attack, and maybe the Plastic Grind Machine, so now I am going to put a metal rimmed yo-yo on my Christmas list, but first of all, I just want to ask, “Do the starbursts in yo-yos like the Black Knight or the Dark Magic, completely wear out, or does it never completely wear out?”, and second of all, I will list my prefernces.
Here are my preferences:
- What size do you prefer? Probably around the size of the Legacy, maybe a shade bigger, but not as nearly as big as the Big Yo.
- What shapes do you prefer? Maybe the shape of the Legacy, but this might be compromised on, it depends on if I really like it, but not imperial shape.
- What response do you prefer? I really prefer flowable or RTV silicone.
- Do you like to mod or to maintain it? I do not want to modify it, as in recessing it to put silicone in it.
- What weight is ideal for you? I prefer heavy yo-yos, maybe like the Fast 201, or a little heavier is ok.
- Does color matter? I really would want red, but if the yo-yo matches all of my other preferences, I will compromise on it.
- What is your yo-yo playing style? 1A
- What is your price range? Around $40
- What is your skill level? Working on advance.