Betty Gallegos Chilaquil GT help

Ok, this trick is fairly simple, and I landed most parts of it in a couple of tries, however I`m stuck at 44 sec. in the slomo part, for some reason when I drop the string of my finger I end up with the yoyo unmounted, tried to land on both string just trying to figure out if that worked but I end up in a weird double GT, has anyone tried this trick?

4 Likes

So when you do this trick there are 2 strings coming off your non throw hand pointer finger after you cross your hands. You need to to drop the string that is closest to the the top of your finger and that should put you in the correct mount to finish the trick. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! I think I didnt describe my problem accurate. The way I see this trick is; trapeze, pass over throwhand cross and catch on the inside string, cross, end up with double string on the non throw hand pointer, cross while hitting the outside string and drop the string closest to the tip of your nth. However when drop the top string I end up in no mount at all, the yoyo just hangs in the air, I can kinda go to the next step and get the GT but I have a double wrap on my nth. So I think I might have messed up something in the steps before I get to the part at 44 sec. Watched the vid ad nauseam in slomo and just cant figure out what I do wrong. Appreciate your help!

4 Likes

Aah man, the video is taken down…anyway thanks again for trying to help me.

1 Like

Oh shoot. Did you see it? I can post it again

1 Like

Try clicking on it. It plays for me

1 Like

no, it says the video has been removed because of violation of YT rules…

Oh ok I’ll get on that

1 Like

thnks

Are you using a Meerkat and playing in your awesome socks? This trick can’t happen without those two things. Just sayin(lol)!

3 Likes

Yeah betties’ pretty cool :joy:

Hey the video doesn’t say it is blocked anymore

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Will let you know if I get it.

1 Like

Ok Glad you can see it now

1 Like

Thats exactly where I mess up as you pointed out in the video, I can’t see what causes it though…what did you do different?

You mean about dropping the string? If you do it gently it should put you in the mount. make sure you have all the steps before that correct.

Ooh yeah, I must be messing up before the drop, you have a twist on your non throw pointer while I have a wrap around my wrist. When I drop it there is no string it can mount on.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hope this makes since

2 Likes