Best YYF yoyo

Avant Garde 1 AND 2, Genesis+, 2010 Capless SEVERE, and 7075 Supernovas in no order

I havenā€™t dealt with YYF in a customer service standpoint (I hardly buy yoyos new), but there have been a few forum interactions that have left a bad taste in my mouth as regards to Ben and his company. The most prevalent of which was in regards to their release of the Superwide and the Monster.

As some of you may remember, the hype behind these two yoyos were how ā€œinnovativeā€ they were.
I asked in a very polite and inquisitive manner what made them so innovative. I understood that they had maxed out one spec of the yoyo, but I failed to see how that was innovative. I believe my exact question was along the lines of ā€œWhat benefits do you expect to have by maxing out one characteristic of a yoyo? I donā€™t see it being any better than anything else, to be honest, and to call it innovative seems to be just kind of wrong.ā€

Ben responded with ā€œWell, it makes it wider ;)ā€

I feel like my perfectly legitimate question was just sidestepped because he didnā€™t have a real answer for me, and he kind of left me looking like a jerk. All in all, I have a lot more I could say about Ben, and not much of it would be nice.

Heā€™s a business man, and (in my experience) if you donā€™t give him money or show a way for him to make money, you are about as good as dirt.

Yoyo Factory yoyos? Iā€™ve tried and owned a decent amount ,but the one that stands out amongst the rest ,in my opinion ,has to be the Skyline.I especially love my green one which has Godzilla terrorizing the sky scrapers on the side of the yoyo.

DV888 is perfect!!! Itā€™s really smooth and sleeps a lot!!! This is my favorite yoyo!!!