Best yoyo

I agree studio on the equilateral. Why they would bottle this in a one run is beyond me. They need to let this out of the cage with lots of different colorways. I think what they are afraid of is the fact its a colab with suzuki. The equilateral could easily steal the spot light away from the metals they have now. Like the supernova, Genesis, superstar. All those are yyf only while the equilateral is a colab. Maybe it makes a statement about how they had to bring in outside help to make the best YoYo possible for them which i don’t think is true. But that’s how they may view it. The equilateral is the best I’ve seen them make tho. It plays like a clyw and one drop. I hope there just fooling us and only doing a one run of these colorways and plan on bringing out more colorways.

idont know any thing about the yoyos your thinking about but i recomend the trinity. its well balanced,has a very very smooth spin,and is exccelent at grinds. the downside is that it is a fast yoyo but other than that its the best yoyo if yu ask me plus its about $100 so you can buy a grind machine for the hubstacks

Hubstacks are lame bro. G 5 is fairly smooth with nubs. Superstars though are probably the smoothest yyfs. Clyw chiefs are insanely good!

he may love hub stacks and play with them all the time you don’t know

1 Like

Forget buying yoyofactorys. You already have the avant garde 2, one of there best yoyos. The only other I would reccomend is the mvp 2, but ti has such a wierd shape.
Get an avalanche or another clyw, get a spyy such as the ranchero, hope I helped.

whats wrong with yyf the make many fine yoyos yes he should look at other companies but if he wants a yyf let him get a yyf and if you want one a DNA would be a fine choice

Get the new avalanche. Now.

I think I’ll get avalanche or superstar. Which is more smooth? Which is more stable? Which one do you like better and why?

Both ridiculously smooth and stable. If pressed, I’d get the Superstar (without hubs) because it’s cheaper.

Yuki

if avalanche is better the prize doesn’t matter

I’m going to have to disagree with yuki on this one, and say I like the Ava better. I used both for a bit recently and after using that Ava, it makes me want to buy one. The superstar is pretty good too though, it’s up to you. You won’t be dissapointed with either.

All I’m saying is you can’t compete with stacks so why make yoyos with them? I mean every Yyf throw with hubstacks I’ve played has benefited from nubs or without them on with the exception of a pgm. I wish I saw the appeal in hubstacks. To me they just feel unneeded

You can compete with stacks. There’s no rules against it. Just most players don’t use the stacks in competition.

I can’t say I do or don’t like stacks from a playability point of view. I do have various stacked yoyos: the PGM, SuperStar, Mutant DNA, Duncan MoMentuM, Werrd 4XL, Madhouse Epic, Magic T9, T10 and N9, and the Audley Photon Spirit.

I like options and choices. At this point, even if I never really get heavily into stacks, I have just enough to satisfy any need for experimentation or creativity. I like keeping my options open.

the problem with asking about YYF on forums is that at least half the opinions will be biased for personal reasons.

Trying the equilateral soon (may get a couple today), I’ll also write a review/photoshoot

at YYF’s there are some very very good throws, MVP2 is also butter smooth and spins forever, I don’t know about the 6061, but the 7075 also has an outstanding finish which is usually not YYF’s top feature.
Can’t go wrong with genesis, superstar or supernova.

the thing with YYF throws is that they are made for one thing: get the job done
it’s not about personality, it’s not about fanciness or hype, it’s about throws that you can trust for competition.

the Ava has good reviews, I did not try it, but latest CLYW are excellent (much better IMO than the older ones)

Diamont noir from singapore is also excellent, but you got to like the heavy stuff, smooth, stable, spins forever, nice finish too, plus you can get a couple of perfectly balanced CWs and a leather (or at least simili-leather) yoyo holder (ideal for 5A as well so the CW doesn’t unroll the string while you walk around)

I’m surprised no one mentioned YYR, they’re as good as they come. Dreadnought, acrophobia, blink etc…

and of course Xcube, outstanding finish, killer looks, very high performance. Their upcoming “TehYo” is something many people are looking forward to.

Can anyone have any suggestion on me ?

I like my yoyo to had a big wide gap with smooth and stable playing like the DM2 , Speeder 2 , Genesis , Supernova , Equilateral ,… those kind of yoyos . 1A yoyo suits me best

What i like of my yoyo to be based on the skill of the player it self , mine i would say about intermidiate skill since my ONE can’t no longer allow me to playing expert level tricks anymore . The price should from 40 to 100$ .

Well, you mentioned the Supernova and Genesis. I can definitely recommend both of those. The One Drop CODE 2 is amazing for the price.

Yuki

Can I attach hubs In Ava?

No hubs on the Avalanche.

Yuki