best yoyo for $100

best yoyo for $100 :slight_smile:

Just about the best yoyo you can get is the YoyoJam Phenoizm, although it is only $71. Hope this helps

Your preferences?
Your skill?
Your throws as of now?

So many questions, and so many people will comment a different throw.

My favorite throw is not someone else’s. but I do say is if you get a code 2, you would love it :wink:

Save 15 and get a spyy addiction they are so great

Werrd Hour

Code 2 or capless

Drop Bear

Given the info on your preferences i would say beyond a shadow of a doubt, maybe.

it seems like I see a new one of these threads everyday. I’d recommend the Code 1 or maybe the Code 2. I love my Code 1. I didn’t really care for the Code 2. either way you can’t go wrong with a onedrop.

the avant garde 2. ;D

CODE 2 or save another $5 and get a YYF Proton.

Yuki

LOL

Code 2

There really is no best throw, everyone has different preferences. For 100$ I’d get the Capless.

This.
A $100 code 2 will be able to do the same tricks as a $10 yyj classic.
Give us preferences (shape, weight, size, material, colourway, play style, anything really) and we can help more.
The best no frills, pure competition yoyo I’ve used is the werrd irony. I’ve heard they somehow improved the irony with the irony jp, but I’ve yet to try it so I don’t know.
The most fun yoyo I’ve used though would either be a pacquiao, jirorian, or wooly marmot.
But as you can see, everyone has different opinions to fit their style. It would be like asking what the best car is, or what the tastiest food is.

YYJ inspire is great smooth has some nice center weight an all around great throw.