Best Yo-Yo's Today?

Hey everyone! :smiley:

I haven’t been following or kept up with the Yo-Yoing scene for the last year or so. And I want to make a yo yo purchase of a professional medium priced (40-50 EUR price range) 1A yo-yo.

But for that, I want to know what are the best yo-yo’s for you guys? Last I left, Horizon looked and felt like the thing to try and have. Still in love with it. Is it still viable among other competitive yo-yo’s? :o

Waiting for your responses! :wink:

50€?.. for me Yoyomagic Stealth! (the best bi-metal low cost)

[online store link removed]

Mod edit - This forum is paid for and run by an online yoyo store. Linking to other stores is not only against the rules but overall bad form. Thanks.

vegabomb

1 Like

The Stealth looks nice. I wonder if there are any others.
Also, does the stealth have problems like the Dark Magic II where the metal and plastic difference could sometimes be the issue why it brakes? :confused:

@Vegabomb

I have not posted the link of a Store but only web site the Producer, who doesn’t have a Store on its website and from where you can see only the images and specifications of product.
Please restore my post as it was in origne.
Thank you!

(please be careful before you take the liberty to edit user messages or suggest rules of conduct)

For me MagicYoYo stealth is the bedst yoyo in that price range , it’s super stable, long spin time, not to heavy not light… I just love it :slight_smile: great value for the money

2 Likes

Second person coming up with the MagicYoYo Stealth. I’ll definitely look into all of it’s reviews. Wonder if there are any others to compete with it ;o

The link you provided had additional links to many yoyo stores. The item you are suggesting someone buy isn’t sold here. Linking with the ultimate goal of sending someone to another store or stores is, again, bad form. You are free to send a pm with this info. Just don’t link to it.

1 Like

This is a ridiculous something!
According to this concept could not even suggest the name of a yoyo because other users, with searching for a search engine, could be directed to Store other than this!
Recommend valid objects of which this Store doesn’t have… is a taboo!? (or is it only a problem of this store?)
Whether to share technical information (specifications, images and manufacturer information) you must communicate with private messages, we can also stop using the public space as a forum!

Skyva is good. Also the edge by yyf is extremely good and it’s not hard to grab one

the edge is very out of the budget of $ 50 … but then maybe the Space Cadet is the best choice

Yeah I know it’s out of budget just saying it’s rly good

This has been the standard policy of every US based, store sponsored forum for the last 15-20 years.

1 Like

This is your Regulation:
[i]not refer to or post links to any on-line store that sells yoyo’s. If you feel that someone needs this link or someone is asking for it please PM them the link.
This includes links to their forums.

Please take note of where the picture you are posting is from. Don’t post product pictures from any other store regardless if we sell that particular brand of yoyo or not. Even if we don’t carry it, who’s to say we aren’t trying to get them. There are also copyright and intellectual property rights involved.

Please do not beg for yoyos or other items here. It’s impolite.[/i]

My no was a link to a Store or at a Forum of Store but to website of a Manufacturer, with which you collaborate (it seems to me that the Skywa you sell it). The link was necessary to show to you that doesn’t know a yoyo, its technical data and considerations of who produces it, this was done after verifying that it was not possible to get this information from your Store (otherwise I would be the link your web page). Therefore they are followed to the letter the instructions of your Regulation (no link to the Store or at other forums Store). If your Regulation is not fully satisfactory, or you can clearly implement it, but when is this and I ask again that my message is restored, because I have not done anything outside the rules or in bad taste.

P.S.In this thread:

your Administrator, indicates the link to the Manufacturer Web site that contains link to Store of Manufacturer and  links to Stores other than your own.
Same situation!!!
Two weights and two measures?!?! Ridiculous!!!

Thanks for the Skyva suggestion, looks real good. But I have YFFs Onestar and am now looking for a metal yo yo :o

Sadly the Space Cadet and Edge are well out of the price range :confused:
…With that amount I wouldn’t need to decide and could just get the Horizon AND Stealth both XD

To Others:
Please don’t argue about forum policies ant what not here, let’s keep it on topic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YYF dv888 is a great metal Throw. Stable and long spin time You can get it respsive and unresponsive…

See also Vosun Galsang and Yoyomagic Katana

:wink: