I decided not to get a Luce or Cosmo but I don’t know what yoyo to get for 70$-$90
Play the preference card. Look for YoYoJam. Very good, trustworthy brand. Popular too. Under $50. Hmmmm. X-ConVict, plays great, sleeps long, about $45-$50. Hitman (or Hybrid). Very good, long sleep times, $42-$45.New Breed. New yoyo, long sleep times, comfortable feel, good balance, $40-$50. Dark Magic. Ahhhhh. Very good, rather say amazing, loooonnnng sleep times, good metal rims, perfect finish-looks, comfortable feel, cool colors (lime green ;D). $40-$45.
See Samad’s buying guide for further details. He will know!
i would suggest the new breed, not saying i have one but i’ve tried one.
Spencer’s got it right. Those are some of the best metal rimmed yoyos out there (not saying they’re the only good ones) but one thing: don’t worry about “sleep time” because of two reasons. First of all, that will be different for almost everybody and by the time you get into metal rimmed yoyos, you don’t really need to worry about having one spin longer than another as long as you have a good throw because they will sleep plenty long enough to do several tricks in a row.
Any metal rimmed yoyos are good. idont know wich is the best though. ???
Then tell us your preference
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
- small or a smallish-medium
- doesn’t matter
- anything really except hybrid
- 60g-65g(I allow little heavier)
- well all part of 1a but I play at a medium pace not fast
8 $70-$100 (I need a yoyo that play equal or better than m1)
- advance but by yoyo expert trick expert almost master
I’m thinking about get train wreck 2 cause it’s sale for $80 on yostore.com but I don’t know
the Jamboo sounds good for your style. ;D currently I cant post a link because im using a crappy computer and not my good one. Sorry :’( But even better check out the new THE ADDICTION by SPYY.
that should play much better than an M1 I hope this helped
Is jamboo a good yoyo or should I get something else and I can’t spend over $90. (but i have only $15 dollars right I’m earning money and I earn $5-$30 a week)
Jamboo is good, but if you go through the finish, its ruined. The wood with moisture, not a good thing.
I’d get a Project 2. It seems to fit your preferences, and you already like its brother the M1…
i want a project 2 but there sold out
Just be patient and wait. They are going to restock soon. P2’s are going to be in constant production.