best wooden yoyo

is there any best wooden yoyo

A string tied to a broken tree branch. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite was the Smothers brothers branded kodak yoyo.

1 Like

A lot of people will tell you the No-Jive and the Turner are the best ones.

Hey, what about the Jamboo? lol

This is equivalent to asking “How high is up?”

1 Like

Any TMBR, a no jive, any OUT.

What’s the best color?

1 Like

Definitely not green. Green is not a creative color.

2 Likes

I have an OUT “Just for Fun” that I really like. Soon I will be order a TMBR “Baldwin” that I am looking forward to having.

I want an out so bad, their beautiful. I love all their colors. Especially the ivory centerpieces, blue to be specific.

Nay…it’s personnel choice!

I got the tmbr ivring and it’s good. So prob any of the tmbrs are good

I just ordered an OUT Pocket Love. Really excited about it.

My favorites are generally pretty much any TMBR, No-Jive, or OUT. I go through periods of time where my favorite changes. I prefer take-apart models, but it doesn’t usually stop me from grabbing an OUT when I want to play. You might burn through an axle depending on how hard you throw, so that is something to consider if you want to simply replace the axle (TMBR, No-Jive) instead of the entire yoyo or sending it in for repair. I personally do not throw hard, and have yet to even etch more than one axle so your mileage may vary.

Decided that my next buy would be wooden. Found this thread, looked at the recommendations, and of course, none are available. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t go wrong with a legend wing.

2 Likes

@Lukoyo hit the mark when he wrote “you can’t go wrong with a Legend Wing”. it is a surprisingly good yoyo for $10. Also, TMBR is still making wood yoyos, and, I believe, @Glenacius_K will be selling one of his creations here on YYE in the future.

2 Likes

I love the Legend Wing.
I got one in my Mystery Box with a Navigator and believe it or not ive thrown the Legend way more.
Im probably gonna order a couple of them in different finishes.

2 Likes

Legend Wing is absolutely the best value in a wooden yoyo. Way more than $10 of fun and tricks in that thing.

Spending a little more, a nice TK butterfly, the TMBR throws, or any Eh.

2 Likes

As seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws the TMBR SpectraPly eHs are currently one of the best wooden yoyos to be throwing in 2020.

1 Like