Best WIDE throw

first off, the superwide is NOT the miracle, play with both before you make such a statement, they are NOT the same yoyo and they do not play the same

then

asking the best superwide yoyo without actually putting the very best wide throws in the list of choice is not that good of an idea ;D ;D ;D

in my opinion, THE very best wide throw is the X3 Steamroller, by miles

It looks like a good throw, but I just didn’t know if it was wide like a Superwide or Wet Whistle.

Touching on the first part:

Seems Aoda came up with the Miracle, which it seems YYF licensed with minor changes. But I won’t dig into the dozens of bits of information I have that support this.

To me, they feel the same, play the same, act the same, and as far as I am concerned, are the same. For me, it makes no sense to pay a premium when I already got the same performance for a fraction of the cost.

So there. I’ve played both. My statements tend to come with some amount of experience to back it up.

SPYY Spyder 2 Pretty Wide!

The only difference between the Miracle and the SuperWIDE is the bearing.
The Miracle uses size D concave bearing whereas the SuperWIDE uses size C.

Also, the SuperWIDE have the added prestige of the YYF branding.

I’d say support the original. Buy the Miracle.

EDIT: Actually, I think the Magic YoYo N5 would be a better choice.

My Miracle uses a C-size Chinese concave bearing and works amazing. A real KK would work a lot better.

we THREW AWAY more superwide than we sold.

The miracle has very low QC. The superwide did not.

Brand is more than prestige, it is a guarantee of quality.

That explains the price difference.
But being something more of a novelty item, wouldn’t it be more appropriate to have them manufactured in the USA? I’m aware that quality have less to do with manufacture location than QC standards, but I’m sure people would feel more confident showing off if it is branded “Made in the USA”.

It’s not like anybody is actually gonna use such a silly looking yoyo for serious competition…

John Chow says hi…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btV8zxsE3Hw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Its a monster but ultra-wide nonetheless. I’ve seen him use superwides too.

We released the MONSTER at the same time for those who felt the same as you. Unfortunately there was very little demand for this which, in the long run, may reduce our ability to continue to offer choices like this in the future. Lots of people talk about supporting USA manufacturing but when given the option act very differently to how they talk.

2 Likes