Best unresponsive plastic yoyo with long spin time?

What’s a high performing 1A plastic yoyo with good balance and spin time? finger spin a plus. also please inclue hybrids like the Luftverk Hybrid Fulvia or the biPlastic yoyo. and odd yoyo like Notion and YOYOFORMULA F7 SS YO-YO - WIDE POM YOYO I’ve never tried them.

3 Likes

The plastic fulvia is great, haven’t tried the hybrid

2 Likes

Mono plastics the PFulvia is very good, so is the speedaholic XX, and I have a soft spot for the mowl high wall, but I definitely like hybrids more.

For hybrids the notion is great, so is the c3 SHFX, and the dressel designs monarch.

If you want the fingerspin cup, the speedaholics win out for sure. For more tech-oriented play the notion is great (just watch colin beckford use it), and monarch is a very solid all around comfortable performer.

2 Likes

For hybrids consider the ROOC, SHFX, Notion, and Monarch. All very, very solid yoyos.

Plastics I default to the ShXX or Shooting Star, which both perform like monometals while staying cheap

looks like it’s been mentioned a few times aleady but i’m also co-signing the speedaholic XX. another great hybrid that hasnt been mentioned yet is the revised version iceberg by iyoyo

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with Speedaholic XX or the hybrid SHFX , but if you prefer organic shaped yoyos with finger spin capability, Doc pop’s DIY is really, really impressive.

1 Like

Has anybody used the diffusion or gargantua??

2 Likes

The yoyo formula F7 pro acts more like a mono plastic than a hybrid. Only difference between it and F7 SS is the size of the yoyo and the shape of the rings. Great for 5a, but way too wide for 1a. If you’re looking at hybrids I suggest an Iceberg or a SHFX. If you’re looking for mono-plastics, just go with a SHXX or a shooting star.

Like most above said. Plastic with fingerspin Speedaholic xx and hybrid with fingerspin Speedaholic fx.

For plastic with fingerspin a lot of people also like the shooting star but I haven’t tried it so I can’t comment. I’ve seen it described by @LX_Emergency as very similar to the Speedaholic but the fingerspin hub is wider so it might be better for chunkier fingers.

1 Like

I like the speedaholic fx. Both hthe speedaholic fx and the hybrid fulvia are good. But it seems like the speedaholic is more stable and has powerful spins

Diffusion is dope

1 Like

Aoe is longspining and has a really good fingerspin.

you mean ACE YO PURE INJECTION MOLDED YO-YO -?

or YOYOFRIENDS AOE-AREA OF EFFECT YO-YO

If you can find one, the Topyo Mojo is an insanely good deal for what it is. Very good power and rim weight to it. Very well constructed, honestly one of my daily throws I carry around

P̷̡͓̰͈̗̝͛̀̑ ̷̤̬̽̒̀̈́͗̕͘L̷̨̘̭̺͕͖̋̓̒͑̈́͑̚͜ ̸͙̪̫͓̮͍͚͖̯̗͆͊͐̎͠Ă̶͉̍͌͗ ̵̨̱̬͓̌͊̂́̀͐͆̓S̵̩͔̣̈̇̇̇̈́́̎̈̏ͅ ̸̢̧̛̩̻̥̼̺̫͆͐͛̈́́́́̕ͅṰ̶̻̜͂̽ ̶̧̗͕̫̜̳͊̾͜I̶̝̱͝ ̶̨̟͖̑͋̽͌̋͒̕C̶̠͕̗̮̳͛̀̿́̄ͅ ̴͕̼̈́͝

1 Like

you mean this one? TOP YO MOJO YoYo - High Precision CNC Machined Plastic with Fingerspin| ■■■■■■■

Dont link to competing stores, but yes thats the topyo mojo